Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

If You Like Me...


Recommended Posts

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted (edited)

Aww....see...people WANT to love me! :D



So take that! :duel: :P

Edited by Mrs. Bro. Adam
homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 4 2004, 10:07 AM'] Let's settle this once and for all - we love Mrs. Bro. Adam because we WANT to. We love Phazzan because we HAVE to - we are compelled by his sheer superiority, remember?
[/quote]
What she said...

voiciblanche
Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Jun 4 2004, 10:10 AM'] Thanks Voici! :wub: [/quote]
You're such a goofball, Phazzan. But I do :wub: you, anyway. :P But you need to quit taking over Mrs. Bro's thread.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Thank you, Voiciblanche! You deserves props for that one! :D

Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jun 4 2004, 10:19 AM'] Thank you, Voiciblanche! You deserves props for that one! :D [/quote]
Do you :wub: me, Mrs. Bro. Adam? What about everyone else? :huh:

Oh I see, this is all about YOU isn't it? You're such an attention seeker, you've got issues just like that other issues dude, theculturewarrior whatever, always wanting to be center of attention all the time, and stuff like that. :angry:

I just think it's common courtesy, that when someone goes out of their way to say they like/love you, you return the compliment. But that's just me, everyone is different I suppose, I guess some people are more self centred than others. :sadder:

Shame this world we live in today. :(

Posted

hi, just popped in to say i like Mrs. Brother Adam! :wub: :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Phazzan:

You have me completely perplexed. I thought that you knew that all that was said was in fun. I :wub: everyone, and not only because God has commanded us to. I :wub: everyone because they deserve as much as I do!


Yes! I do :wub: you, Phazzan! But don't tell my hubby, cause he might get jealous and then you'd have to :duel: for my love! ;)


You are a precious gift from God, and nothing could ever possibly change that!

Posted
:sadder:

Stop it MBA, you're making me cry.

I :wub: you too! :sadder: :wub: :group: :weep:

Where's Mr Mrs.Bro.Adam?

Lets bounce! :saber: :duel: :club: :knockout:

p.s. you did know I was joking, didn't you? :huh: ;)
Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I thought you were, but I wasn't 100% sure. Wanted to make ammends in case you weren't kidding. :laugh: I responded to your girl thread.

geetarplayer
Posted

Yay for liking Mrs. Bro Adam!

-Mark

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Mark:

You're such a sweetie! :wub:

Posted
^_^

Well, you know my answer Teresa. :wub:
Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Aeww! You :wub: me!!! You really, really :wub: me! :D

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted
:weep: People have quit liking me! :weep:
Posted

Not me MBA, I'm faithful, I vow to like you forever!

Here, have some flowers, picked em nice and fresh for ya! :flowers:

:wub:

Posted

nooo...it's just that i think everyone replied :P

jk


:wub:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

You vow to like me forever?!

Why...thank you...


You're just out to make me feel special today, aren't you? ;)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

You vow to like me forever?!

Why...thank you...


You're just out to make me feel special today, aren't you? ;)

voiciblanche
Posted

::whispers:: Hey, Mrs. Bro. - I think...you have...a stalker. :ph34r:

Posted

(oh yes)





(not me)











(i think you-know-who)







:ph34r:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...