Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Can Change My Own Title Now


Recommended Posts

Posted

my life is complete.

I can die happy.

alls well that ends well, etc.

 

taking suggestions for  what I should put in there, if any of you thinks you can beat the rhetorical devastation of "do you know the muffin man?"

Posted

Had never occurred to me you could not do this!!!!!!!!!   What flavor muffins?

Posted

At the rate I post, I'll need 25 more years before I can change my own title

Posted

I'm still far, far away .... :(

Posted

But ... this helps lol

Posted

Unluckily I don't have the patience to keep going!

Posted

At least now ... I'm at 2500!

TheresaThoma
Posted

Cmaria we shall make it! 

TheresaThoma
Posted

These random posts really do help

TheresaThoma
Posted

And think of it you are a head of me in post counts!

  • 9 months later...
Posted

TT ... ya got to it before I did :sad:

 

What is it ... 3300?????

maximillion
Posted

How far off am I?

maximillion
Posted

Oh *8)^$".

 

I'll be dead and gone before I can do what I like!

maximillion
Posted

Maybe I'll just randomly post random stuff all over phatmass.

maximillion
Posted

There are still some places on phatmass I have not been.

maximillion
Posted

A first - got a message saying I have to wait seven seconds before I post again.

Posted

Still at it ...

maximillion
Posted

Me too...... :hehe2:

Anastasia13
Posted

Keep posting. You will make it. 

maximillion
Posted

...in a few light years.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...