Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Can Change My Own Title Now


Recommended Posts

Posted

stop now :P

brandelynmarie
Posted

Well, now I know

brandelynmarie
Posted

how two more pages

brandelynmarie
Posted

were added so quickly :p

TheresaThoma
Posted

Y'all are silly

Posted

If it makes anyone feel better you can look at the time you have to wait in between posts as a penance / God given time for prayer and reflection before upping that post count!  :P

maximillion
Posted

That's the best reason for random posts I ever heard!

Credo in Deum
Posted

3653351.jpg

Posted

Y'all are silly

No we ...

Posted

Y'all are silly

... are desperate (lol).

 

Happy Friday everyone! :) :) :)

TheresaThoma
Posted

Maybe so.

Friday... meh. (I don't get weekends off in my job) Though I did get to go to the Greek Festival again, they have yummy food.....

maximillion
Posted

Greek food.......yum!

Posted

Maybe so.

Friday... meh. (I don't get weekends off in my job) Though I did get to go to the Greek Festival again, they have yummy food.....

 

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfXIWYdL8dU[/media]

 

:P  With lemon!

maximillion
Posted

Guts wrapped up in intestines.....you're gonna NEED that lemon!

TheresaThoma
Posted

Aaaaand its Monday. Welcome to crazy!

Posted

I am about 59 posts away ...

Posted

... now 58 ...

Posted

and with one more it's 57.

Posted

I choose to stop not at 56, but at 55 (I think I missed it by one lol).

Posted

And actually my count is off by 10, so it's really now 64.  Ah.  Still faaaar away.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...