Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Can Change My Own Title Now


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't need to change my title. It is already correct; I am a Super Alien.

TheresaThoma
Posted

64 isn't that bad. You could do that in under a week!

maximillion
Posted

I am still working on it..................

Posted

Soon and very soon I will be there ... as long as I keep posting :)

maximillion
Posted (edited)

Post per minute......for an hour?

 

 

Edited because I'm a bit of a dork.

Edited by maximillion
Posted

Post per minute......for an hour?

 

 

Edited because I'm a bit of a dork.

 

If I could do that ... sure.   But ... I can do multiple posts one after another (for like 5 or 6 times) before feeling guilty.

maximillion
Posted

Dorky posts.......are they like porky posts?

LittleWaySoul
Posted

At the rate I post, I'll need 25 more years before I can change my own title

Amen, sista.

 

And look, we have around the same number of posts, too!

truthfinder
Posted (edited)

Amen, sista.

 

And look, we have around the same number of posts, too!

 

I don't know how many posts I had when I posted it, but I'm still wayyyy below the threshold - but I did get a shiny new CM badge - you should be getting yours soon!

Edited by truthfinder
Catherine Therese
Posted

so this...

Catherine Therese
Posted

... is how it's done?

Catherine Therese
Posted

I honestly feel like someone just said to me: "Welcome to the NBA."

Catherine Therese
Posted

The title PM Alien is actually contra one of the key themes of the epistles of St. Paul... so I need to post my way the heck on outa there in a hurry. 

Catherine Therese
Posted

But given my post count hasn't even hit 500, I will be wallowing in some form of Alien status for a while. 

 

Alienation is a work of the evil one. 

Catherine Therese
Posted

Must fight. 

 

Hopin' St. Michael is with me on this.

Catherine Therese
Posted

Funny how post-padding with posts of little substance never really occurred to me before. 

Catherine Therese
Posted
tumblr_m10txwZxX61r6i0h3o1_500.jpg
Catherine Therese
Posted

My lack of facility with the finer points of phorum citizenship makes me feel....

180px-old-macro.jpg

brandelynmarie
Posted

Posts of little substance is a long phamily tradition on here. :)

Catherine Therese
Posted
Screen_shot_2012-01-18_at_5.28.23_PM.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...