An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Need Federal News

Anastasia13

Let me put this another way, what show would you watch? Are they mostly federal on both channels? Are there news shows that are more federal vs. other news?

I'm confused by your usage of "federal".  Do you just want to hear about the politics going on in Washington, or are you looking for national news?

Or the Russian Federation?

Putin-1_zps6dd2164b.jpg

Emphasis on Washington, what affects House of Reps.

Edited by Light and Truth

Neither CNN or Fox News is going to cover that more than the other.  Or MSNBC, or ABC, or CBS...

Basically, you're one of the weirdoes that can actually watch House and Senate hearings in full.   There's not enough interest for that to have more than one network.

Neither CNN or Fox News is going to cover that more than the other.  Or MSNBC, or ABC, or CBS...

Basically, you're one of the weirdoes that can actually watch House and Senate hearings in full.   There's not enough interest for that to have more than one network.

I just need quick synopsis.

On which show?

Not sure, didn't stick around.  And I'm also one of those folks who enjoys CSPAN due to lack of spin by either the liberals or conservatives lol.

And:

AP Breaking:  Speaker Boehner says House won't block vote on bipartisan Senate deal on budget.

Edit:  8:20pm, 81-18 temp budget has passed the Senate.  Going to the House...