Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 This is a game I invented on Flyfree...it's rather simple. You just demand to know something about the person posting below you. I gave it this name because we can't really have truth or dare, since it would be hard to verify that a dare has been done... So it's "Truth or...Truth"! One more thing: keep it Christian. I demand to know your age.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 My mother's womb is where I first lived...and my mother's womb was in Omaha, Nebraska. I demand to know your favorite smiley.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 52 I demand to know what you want to do when you grow up.
Moosey Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 Be a nurse, get married and have a ton of kids I demand to know what food you like the most
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 Nepolianis (sp?) Torte I demand to know why more people aren't playing this. jk I demand to know your middle name.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 Two siblings, both brothers. I demand to know what your fav website is.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 17 (almost 18) and 23 I demand to know how many siblings you have.
homeschoolmom Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 Okay now I have to edit or it looks like I have 41 siblings! 1 sibling!! I demand to know you eye color!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 Dark Green I demand to know why HSmom was slow! jk I demand to know what state you live in.
immaculata Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 Blue I demand to know your favorite ice cream flavor.
immaculata Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 5'8" I demand your favorite ice cream flavor... again.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 ***************New Rule*************** I think we should wait at least a minute between posts to help curb the slowness...
Moosey Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 Chocolate chip I demand to know what you had for breakfast
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 Rocky Road (my fav. ice cream) I don't eat breakfast. I demand to know what your fav cereal is.
immaculata Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 <-- look at my avaitar. I demand to know what you had for dinner tonight.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now