Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Official Truth Or...truth Thread


Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

Okay... Time out!!! I'm thinking, I'll get all ready, have my question all written out and then post before someone else... I just plug in my answer and bam! Look at the question that I had all ready...

I demand to know your favorite breakfast cereal!!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I haven't had dinner yet tonight.

I demand to know your mother's maiden name.






[quote]Okay... Time out!!! I'm thinking, I'll get all ready, have my question all written out and then post before someone else... I just plug in my answer and bam! Look at the question that I had all ready...

I demand to know your favorite breakfast cereal!![/quote]

LOL...we are true Phatmassers when we think so alike and cut each other off so much because of our eagerness...

immaculata
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 3 2004, 06:50 PM'] Okay... Time out!!! I'm thinking, I'll get all ready, have my question all written out and then post before someone else... I just plug in my answer and bam! Look at the question that I had all ready...

I demand to know your favorite breakfast cereal!! [/quote]
LOL! It's okay, hsmom, I soooo had the "What did you eat for breakfast" idea FIRST!!! :lol:

immaculata
Posted

Claire Stein

I demand to know your high school mascot

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Mustang

I demand to know your fav color.

immaculata
Posted

light blue

I demand to know the last song you heard on the radio

Posted

Turquoise

I demand to know your height :P

homeschoolmom
Posted

5'6"

I demand to know your favorite movie!

Posted

aaa...fine, sorry..."Where is the Love" by the Black-Eyed Peas

Last time you went to Mass

Posted

I keep messing up :sadder:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...