Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Myers Briggs Personality Test


Recommended Posts

Posted

I never said that. I've never even read Twilight or watched the movies.


And I'm not a troll...
PhuturePriest
Posted (edited)

I've been re-doing the test. It seems that I ride more along the lines of ENTP and ENTJ ('E' being unquestionable, 'I' 60%, 'T' 51%, with 'P' and 'J' 50/50.). This means I'm either Sirius or James, or Merry and Theoden. I'm more inclined to say Merry and Sirius, except I don't hate structure; I absolutely love structured environments. I am very independent, but I find I excel more in structured environments (So long as I get an opportunity to sneak off to get into mischief once in a while).

Edited by FuturePriest387
Basilisa Marie
Posted

If you feel more comfortable around structure and naturally follow a structured life when you're on your own, then you're most likely a J.  I'm a P, and even though I like deadlines and when no one else is planning stuff I easily slip into that role, when I'm left to my own devices I rarely have plans or follow some kind of regular schedule.  

 

Also know that it's really easy to unintentionally bias your answers if you're subconsciously "going for" a certain result. That's why it's good to read about the differences between Js and Ps (and everything else) and the full descriptions of your possible types, and to try to take quizzes where it's hard to predict what answer goes where. :) 

PhuturePriest
Posted

If you feel more comfortable around structure and naturally follow a structured life when you're on your own, then you're most likely a J.  I'm a P, and even though I like deadlines and when no one else is planning stuff I easily slip into that role, when I'm left to my own devices I rarely have plans or follow some kind of regular schedule.  

 

Also know that it's really easy to unintentionally bias your answers if you're subconsciously "going for" a certain result. That's why it's good to read about the differences between Js and Ps (and everything else) and the full descriptions of your possible types, and to try to take quizzes where it's hard to predict what answer goes where. :)

 

Yeah, I've been reading about them incessantly for hours now (In between my ACT studying, of course). :P The more I read about J, I felt more inclined to it. I don't have a structured life by myself at all, but I really love structure and want to start planning and strategizing one, which falls into more of a J in itself, I think. ENTJ's are very strategic in what they do and they love planning things, and this fits me quite well. 

 

Also, Stephen Colbert is an ENTJ. That's enough reason for me to be content with being one. :P

PhuturePriest
Posted (edited)

And yeah, I was definitely getting ESFP because I was "going" for it. I liked the idea of being like the Weasley twins quite a bit. :P However, I decided to be brutally honest with all of my answers, and I must say I like my new results quite well. Both make sense for me, so it's difficult to decide, really. I could see myself as an ENTJ because I'm a natural leader and people always put me in charge, plus I love and thrive in structure (I honestly don't see how you can thrive without structure, but my assumptions are unstructured people have their own type of unstructured structure). However, there are many things I agree with on the ENTP one as well. I am without a doubt strategic, logical, assertive, and analytical, but those are characteristics shared with ENTJ's, so again, it's confusing. I disagree on the ENTJ when it says they are demanding and frank -- I don't quite see myself as demanding (Though I could be; I'm still pondering on it), and I'm only frank in a tactful way so the other person hears the harsh truth without it being intensely harsh. I'm only critical of certain things (The Government, for instance), but it never clarifies if "critical" means you criticize everything or not.

 

I suppose you could say I'm naturally demanding and critical in certain situations. I remember when I used to pray an hour a day, I would question why others didn't pray so much, and thought less of them for it and expected better of them. However, I'm usually not like this; it's only in certain scenarios that I act like that. Pretty much, if it matters (At least to me) I am capable of being critical and demanding, but not always. 

 

I'm just confusing myself more with this, really. :P

Edited by FuturePriest387
Posted

I'm Hermione sp? 

PhuturePriest
Posted

I'm Hermione sp? 

 

Sweet! Hermione is one of the most beloved female characters of all time. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...