FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 8, 2013 Posted November 8, 2013 D is doing SO much better today. She got to walk around as well as eat today. Praise God. ♥
Eowyn Posted November 8, 2013 Posted November 8, 2013 D is doing SO much better today. She got to walk around as well as eat today. Praise God. ♥ Eating and walking are good things. :) :) :)
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 So pray especially hard, as they are thinking she may be able to go home tomorrow!! She said recovery is looking like a month or two. Having been through a long recovery myself, I know it can be hell at times. Pray that she has strength. She is in incredible spirits. I could never aspire to be as brave as she has been just this week! Just wow.
the171 Posted November 10, 2013 Author Posted November 10, 2013 Yo how was I brave? There was nothing really to fear or face.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 Yo how was I brave? There was nothing really to fear or face. Yo, you just were. The way you handled surgery and your pain... everything! And you can't tell me you weren't, because I was "there" with you.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 idgi That's cause you're high, sweetie.
CatholicsAreKewl Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 (edited) Make them give you heavy doses of Special K. If you wanna test-run before making the commitment, find a shady alley and ask the first person you see for a free sample. Edited November 10, 2013 by CatholicsAreKewl
CatholicsAreKewl Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 (edited) Lol, watch me respond to myself in your thread. Edited November 10, 2013 by CatholicsAreKewl
CatholicsAreKewl Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 How many times can I do this without getting banned?
CatholicsAreKewl Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 I bet you're too high to be annoyed by this.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 She is coming home today! But pray that she can find an EMHC to bring her Jesus today.
TheresaThoma Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 That's cause you're high, sweetie. LOL those must be some good pain meds. 171 just be happy this is probably something you don't want to remember...
Lilllabettt Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 (edited) Yo, you just were. The way you handled surgery and your pain... everything! And you can't tell me you weren't, because I was "there" with you. healthy people think pretty much any sick person who isn't this guy is "brave" http://www.theonion.com/articles/loved-ones-recall-local-mans-cowardly-battle-with,772/ Edited November 10, 2013 by Lilllabettt
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 healthy people think pretty much any sick person who isn't this guy is "brave"http://www.theonion.com/articles/loved-ones-recall-local-mans-cowardly-battle-with,772/ Or I can tell my best friend she is brave because she really has been this week, and I've been sick before so I know how hard it is. Probably not, though, I'm probably just patronizing her because she's in the hospital. On another note, she is home and well. :)
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 Beeteedubs, L, I'm not a "healthy person". I deal with chronic illness. Anyway, hijacked.
ChristinaTherese Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 Or I can tell my best friend she is brave because she really has been this week, and I've been sick before so I know how hard it is. Probably not, though, I'm probably just patronizing her because she's in the hospital. On another note, she is home and well. :) FCC, I'm sure you're not just being patronizing. It just might be easy to forget or overlook how you've suffered too, sometimes. It sounds like you've been a really good friend to have lately. And that's so good that she's home now!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 FCC, I'm sure you're not just being patronizing. It just might be easy to forget or overlook how you've suffered too, sometimes. It sounds like you've been a really good friend to have lately. And that's so good that she's home now! Everyone suffers. I wasn't trying to draw attention to myself or anything - quite the opposite. I'm sorry. Yes, I'm SO glad she's home.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now