Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Can Call Me Sov


Recommended Posts

SaintOfVirtue
Posted (edited)

Just so you know how to abbreviate my screen name. :|

because it's been murdered a few times, and I thought you should know.

So just to clarify that's: SoV

Edited by SaintOfVirtue
Not The Philosopher
Posted

And you can call me NTP.

Posted

And I Oreo.

So not to be confused with Moosey

Posted

The short form of Luigi is still Luigi.

Posted

I guess that's better than calling you SoB.

 

ed

Posted

"You can call me Al"

Posted

Uh... They call me AL

i<3franciscans
Posted

And I Oreo.

So not to be confused with Moosey

ORRRRReO my CHOCOLATE OREO!!! :P

i<3franciscans
Posted

Fran works

Ancilla Domini
Posted

You can call me Cilla. :)

Posted

Fran works

 

Yeah... but you could get confused with FranciscanHeart.   How about <3Fran?

Posted

You can call me Carter.

Posted

Mine is usually shortened to Chryso.

Spem in alium
Posted

"You can call me Al"

FINALLY.

 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA[/youtube]

 

I tend to get "Spem" or "SIA" :)

Posted

You can call me Inigo Montoya

Ancilla Domini
Posted

You can call me Inigo Montoya

 

"Don't call me Norman! Call me Chubsy-Ubsy!" :hehe2:

i<3franciscans
Posted

Yeah... but you could get confused with FranciscanHeart.   How about <3Fran?

Ahhh, over looked that. :P

 

In that case, Mary Poppins will do.

Posted

Mary Poppins?    :hehe2:    I'll never remember that, I<3Fran....

Posted

FINALLY.

 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA[/youtube]

 

I tend to get "Spem" or "SIA" :)

 

Haha yes you got it ... as soon as I saw the name of the thread, that's the first thing I thought of.

 

I'm usually called cma.  It used to be longer but with the name change, I think cma is great :).

 

Although one problem with the name change ... I didn't realize that there were places it would show up as all uppercase.  C-MAD.  No.

 

Now ... you get this mod angry and maybe, maybe you'll see C-MAD.   I should sign like that when that happens lol. :P

Posted

C-MAD   :bomb:    Oh, I hope not!!!!

 

I hope C is not Mad.     :please:

 

C-LUV  :heart:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...