Spem in alium Posted December 15, 2013 Posted December 15, 2013 Haha yes you got it ... as soon as I saw the name of the thread, that's the first thing I thought of. Me too! Well, you know what they say about great minds... :hehe2:
cmaD2006 Posted December 16, 2013 Posted December 16, 2013 C-MAD :bomb: Oh, I hope not!!!! I hope C is not Mad. :please: C-LUV :heart: cma is not C-MAD but C-SICK. :P
Byzantine Posted December 16, 2013 Posted December 16, 2013 (edited) You can call me Cilla. :) Is that pronounced classically --> "killa" (in which case that's kinda scary sounding), or ecclesiastically --> "Äilla" (in which case you seem like a cold person) or Angley --> "silla" (in which case NO)? By the way SoV, you can call me Byz. Or the Byzantine Bandit. That's my name elsewhere. Edited December 16, 2013 by Byzantine
Ancilla Domini Posted December 16, 2013 Posted December 16, 2013 Is that pronounced classically --> "killa" (in which case that's kinda scary sounding), or ecclesiastically --> "Äilla" (in which case you seem like a cold person) or Angley --> "silla" (in which case NO)? By the way SoV, you can call me Byz. Or the Byzantine Bandit. That's my name elsewhere. Well, I pronounce the word, "AnchEEla" so it would be "ChEEla," then.
Ancilla Domini Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 kind of like 'chinchilla'? haha! Or you could call me "Chinchilla." :hehe2:
AnneLine Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 I will offer to share my name with you. You can be Anne Chinchilla!
i<3franciscans Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 Mary Poppins? :hehe2: I'll never remember that, I<3Fran.... It sounds like that is your problem and not mine :P
Byzantine Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 I will offer to share my name with you. You can be Anne Chinchilla! The correct grammatical form would be A. Chinchilla. :) Wow Such nerd So grammar Many English Very language
AnneLine Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 I wondered who would say that! :) YOU GET THE PRIZE, Byz!!!!! :winner:
Ancilla Domini Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 Ok, you guys can call me either Cilla or Chincilla. :dance:
i<3franciscans Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 How bout Sally? That might be easier.
Ancilla Domini Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 How bout Sally? That might be easier. I prefer Mary Poppins. :)
Ancilla Domini Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 I meant for you :P Oh, I'm not so fond of the name Sally. If you have any other suggestions, I'm open to them. You can always call me Lucky. That's my regular nickname. (Don't ask...) :P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now