Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Not The Philosopher
Posted

I was just about to make this thread.

 

usetheforce_zps6c4c51b3.jpg

Posted

Sorry, NAP

 

:evil:   yus I am...

 

alpaca.jpg?w=300

Ancilla Domini
Posted

On the set of Casablanca, when not filming. :)

 

bts-casablanca-02.jpg

Posted

YAY FOR RANDOM PICTURES!!

Posted

HEY.... some nun just ran John of the Cross off the first entry!   I guess it will switch off everytime Brandelyn Marie switches her avatar!!!!  Who knew????!!!!!

 

 

Not The Philosopher
Posted

santaletter_zps442ce130.jpeg

Posted

00180999000332_full.jpg

 

(chocolate coal.... low calorie, low fat...)

Ancilla Domini
Posted (edited)

Random pictures, you ask for? Well then, you will get random pictures. :D

 

Jefe: On behalf of myself, Jefe, and the rest of the boys, we chipped in and…got you this gift. It's a sweater!!

 

better-sweater.jpg

Edited by Ancilla Domini
brandelynmarie
Posted

Random pictures, you ask for? Well then, you will get random pictures. :D

Jefe: On behalf of myself, Jefe, and the rest of the boys, we chipped in and…got you this gift. It's a sweater!!

better-sweater.jpg



Yes! I mean, ¡sí! Rotfl
brandelynmarie
Posted

HEY.... some nun just ran John of the Cross off the first entry! I guess it will switch off everytime Brandelyn Marie switches her avatar!!!! Who knew????!!!!!



And now it's the Holy Family :hehe:
Posted

Sheesh!  BrandelynMarie keeps saying she can't post pictures?   All she seems to DO is post pictures!!!!

 

photo-3772.jpg?_r=1388061373

 

TWO of us can play this game!

 

photo-thumb-13979.jpg?_r=1387966495

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...