Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

^^^  rotfl  ^^^

 

 

 

 

 

......................................................................................................................................

 

fox-smelling-flower.jpg

Edited by AnneLine
Posted

1620394_10151940132972057_1192614275_n.p

 

Thus I have no freinds

Posted

1653577_276688652480884_1323232143_n.jpg

 

BG -- doesn't this belong in the 'blatantly misquote the person above you' thread?????
 

Posted

It just might...  :hehe2:

Not The Philosopher
Posted

9840_624346800964175_1331618955_n.jpg

 

Ham made from vegetarians, of course.

Posted (edited)

rotfl !!!!

 

And, I can't resist gilding NAPhilosopher's comment, those of us of a certain age are PRAYING it is NOT 'Soylent Green'!

 

(HOW could they have used a green package!)

 

 

And... I sure hope it is NOT considered liturgically correct food for Ordinary Time!  :ohno:

Edited by AnneLine

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...