An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Person Below Me

Byzantine

Ancilla Domini

No ... what I need is a tread mill.

TPBM is sick sick sick sick sick of snow snow snow snow snow and cold cold cold cold cold (artic cold) weather.

On the contrary! I love love love love love love love love all this snow snow snow snow snow snow snow and cold cold cold cold (arctic cold) weather!!

TPBM agrees with me on the above subject. :)

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Unsure. Winter yes, arctic cold perhaps no. It gets to -8 degrees Celsius here at night sometimes in winter, and i don't mind that with the right clothes and a heat source,though i do enjoy walking in winter,again with the right clothing, i am no great saint or perhaps haven't called to be, yet! :lol:

TPBM  likes how octopus move .

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

PhuturePriest

No. Rather, I just ate a delicious lunch of Subway, so I feel relaxed and content with life.

The person below me wears a scapular every day and night, and only takes it off for showers.

PhuturePriest

The person below me knows how to dance. 

You forgot to say yes or no on the above post.

I'm a trained ballroom dancer and know over thirteen dances. My instructor told me I'm so good he wants me to do a dance and song of my choice at a showcase in April, so I'm super excited about that!

The person below me loves cassocks.

You forgot to say yes or no on the above post.

I'm a trained ballroom dancer and know over thirteen dances. My instructor told me I'm so good he wants me to do a dance and song of my choice at a showcase in April, so I'm super excited about that!

The person below me loves cassocks.

I thought the whole point was you could only post an answer if the post above you was true for you. 

PhuturePriest

I thought the whole point was you could only post an answer if the post above you was true for you. 

If it's not, you say "No", but you always give an answer.

Umm of COURSE he does!

TPBM loves black coffee

This is why you're one of my favorites.

Dark roast is the only type of coffee I can stand. I don't like lighter coffee or coffee with creamer/sugar in it.

The person below me likes learning about the Crusades.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

True,

TPBM thinks the person above them should be doing Latin homework instead of playing on PM at 10:40 PM

PhuturePriest

True,

TPBM thinks the person above them should be doing Latin homework instead of playing on PM at 10:40 PM

...Or spending time in your cool seminary library, gazing at the thousands of awesome books!

The person below me thinks me passing the psychological evaluation when I apply for seminary is an iffy thing.