An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Person Below Me

Byzantine

PhuturePriest

Don't really know who he is, so I really don't have much of an opinion.

TPBM is having dinner now.

Then I pity you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5KJJba4qwQ

I'm about to! I'm eating stroganoff Hamburger Helper. It's deliciousness makes up for the fact it's not super healthy.

PhuturePriest

And the person below you?

Sorry -- when I get to talking about Steve Irwin I sort of lose track of everything. :P

The person below me likes Saint John Vianney.

Ancilla Domini

Sorry -- when I get to talking about Steve Irwin I sort of lose track of everything. :P

The person below me likes Saint John Vianney.

Of course! Who doesn't?

The person below me has a homework assignment due tonight, and is procrastinating.

PhuturePriest

Of course! Who doesn't?

The person below me has a homework assignment due tonight, and is procrastinating.

I do not! I have no homework assignments. The perks of being a homeschooler. ;) I am, however, procrastinating studying for the ACTs. I feel a lot better about the ACTs, though! I have a lot of confidence in it now.

The person below me loves the Conan O'Brien Show.

Ancilla Domini

I do not! I have no homework assignments. The perks of being a homeschooler. ;) I am, however, procrastinating studying for the ACTs. I feel a lot better about the ACTs, though! I have a lot of confidence in it now.

The person below me loves the Conan O'Brien Show.

Never heard of it.

The person below me is going to go comment on my thread, below this one.

ChristinaTherese

Well, I was taking advantage of a) my mood being good and conducive to working easily (it's been swinging a lot, for reasons I stated before) and b) the fact that I'd only highlighted things and wanted to write while the thoughts I'd been thinking were relatively fresh and I could remember them. So, yeah it's late, but no I think I made a good decision in staying up late today.

TPBM thinks that it can be really fun to blend what profs actually asked for in work and what they actually want to do, and modify the assignment so they do both. TPBM also does this as often as possible.