An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Person Below Me

Byzantine

eh ... when I have time.

And re: doce de leite  *is* dulce de leche.  I love the stuff.  Especially on a salty cracker with butter.  Yum.

TPBM is hungry right now

PhuturePriest

What is it with you people and food?

The person below me doesn't like food very much. And yes, I fully expect myself to be the only person that believes that.

Ancilla Domini

What is it with you people and food?

The person below me doesn't like food very much. And yes, I fully expect myself to be the only person that believes that.

To tell you the truth, I don't. :) That makes two of us. :D

The person below me can't believe what I just said. ^

PhuturePriest

To tell you the truth, I don't. :) That makes two of us. :D

The person below me can't believe what I just said. ^

I can believe it, but hardly. I've never met anyone else who doesn't love food. Needless to say, I am really excited.

The person below me should tell me to take my daily shower and start studying for the ACTs, because the possible souls I might save in my priesthood depend on me getting a composite score of 24.

Ancilla Domini

I can believe it, but hardly. I've never met anyone else who doesn't love food. Needless to say, I am really excited.

The person below me should tell me to take my daily shower and start studying for the ACTs, because the possible souls I might save in my priesthood depend on me getting a composite score of 24.

Take your daily shower and start studying for the ACTs, because the possible souls you might save in your priesthood depend on your getting a composite score of 24!!

The person below me ought to be doing something other than responding to this post. :D

PhuturePriest

Take your daily shower and start studying for the ACTs, because the possible souls you might save in your priesthood depend on your getting a composite score of 24!!

The person below me ought to be doing something other than responding to this post. :D

You are psychic! (And thank you)

The person below me will not receive a response from me.

Ancilla Domini

It's true. I find it a waste of time - I could be reading. :hehe2:

Ancilla Domini

You are psychic! (And thank you)

The person below me will not receive a response from me.

It's true. I find it a waste of time - I could be reading. :hehe2:

Oh well...I thought that perhaps I might receive a response from you, this proving your above statement incorrect, however you seem to be rather steadfastly determined to keep it true. :bounce:

The person below me has just changed majors. :scholar:

Depends what you mean by "just" and "changed." I dropped philosophy at the beginning of the fall semester.

TPBM has more than one flash drive on the same lanyard.

Ancilla Domini

Depends what you mean by "just" and "changed." I dropped philosophy at the beginning of the fall semester.

TPBM has more than one flash drive on the same lanyard.

I have put the words I don't understand in bold. XD Blimey, well that really limits my ability to answer the question, now, doesn't it?

TPBM is fascinated with the Mexico at the time of the Calles and the Cristeros.

PhuturePriest

I have put the words I don't understand in bold. XD Blimey, well that really limits my ability to answer the question, now, doesn't it?

TPBM is fascinated with the Mexico at the time of the Calles and the Cristeros.

I am completely disinterested with anything that has to do with the American continent, really. I'm more of a European and middle east history type, particularly, the history of the early Church through the Renaissance, with a particular soft spot for the Medieval Ages.

The person below me thinks it's stupid I have to get a composite score of 24 on the ACTs to enter seminary just because I'm homeschooled, while everybody else only needs to get an average score.