PhuturePriest Posted January 7, 2014 Posted January 7, 2014 Indeed. The high is 42, and the low tonight is 24. The person below me loves theology and philosophy books.
Byzantine Posted January 7, 2014 Author Posted January 7, 2014 Yes theology, not so much philosophy. TPBM's patronus would be a wolverine.
Ancilla Domini Posted January 7, 2014 Posted January 7, 2014 (edited) Probably not TPBM is hungry Me? Hungry? Never... :bananacorn: TPBM has read "Love is a Fallacy," and enjoyed it immensely. :D Edited January 7, 2014 by Ancilla Domini
TheresaThoma Posted January 7, 2014 Posted January 7, 2014 Haven't even heard of it TPBM likes to try new foods
Ancilla Domini Posted January 7, 2014 Posted January 7, 2014 (edited) Haven't even heard of it TPBM likes to try new foods Yes, sirree!!! Especially exotic foods. Oxtail is delicious - so are squid's eye-balls. :D TPBM likes classical music. Edited January 7, 2014 by Ancilla Domini
Not The Philosopher Posted January 7, 2014 Posted January 7, 2014 Yus. TPBM stayed inside because of the cold today
Ancilla Domini Posted January 7, 2014 Posted January 7, 2014 (edited) Yus. TPBM stayed inside because of the cold today Mainly because of too much work. I did go outside once, though - it did not feel like 8º. =P TPBM loves landscape paintings (and, in fact, nearly anything from the romantic era.) Edited January 7, 2014 by Ancilla Domini
ChristinaTherese Posted January 7, 2014 Posted January 7, 2014 Yep. We were passing through to visit some friends, I believe. It wasn't a particularly enjoyable stopping point. TOBM likes being back in school/work after the break.
PhuturePriest Posted January 7, 2014 Posted January 7, 2014 Indeed! I'm studying for the ACTs, and I need to get a minimum of a 24! I'm aiming for a 30, but I'm expecting a -25. We'll see if I'm just exaggerating soon enough. :P The person below me is short and loves it! (I'm 5'5")
Ancilla Domini Posted January 7, 2014 Posted January 7, 2014 (edited) Indeed! I'm studying for the ACTs, and I need to get a minimum of a 24! I'm aiming for a 30, but I'm expecting a -25. We'll see if I'm just exaggerating soon enough. :P The person below me is short and loves it! (I'm 5'5") Is 5'6 1/8" short, for a girl? The person below me says "TPBM" because he is too lazy to write out "the person below me." :P Edited January 7, 2014 by Ancilla Domini
cmaD2006 Posted January 7, 2014 Posted January 7, 2014 False ... because I am a SHE. :P TPBM likes cold weather.
PhuturePriest Posted January 7, 2014 Posted January 7, 2014 Is 5'6 1/8" short, for a girl? Nope! That's pretty much around average height for girls. That's under average height for men by five inches, though. False ... because I am a SHE. :P TPBM likes cold weather. Absolutely! I love sleeping in a cold room, because I love snuggling in the blanket, and with my kitty and stuffed animals, because I'm a man like that. The person below me detests abbreviations (I hate them with a fiery passion. Unless it's a ridiculous one like LGBT or if you have a broken hand, it's inexcusable).
TheresaThoma Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 I will use abbreviations as needed. At my old job it was easier to use abbreviations and nicknames for stuff. TPBM likes making "nests" (ie big balls of pillows and blankets to curl up in)
BG45 Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 True. I'm a nester. TPBM wants to see a Ninja Turtles and Barbie Crossover.
TheresaThoma Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 Meh not particularly TPBM spends way too much time on this thread
Byzantine Posted January 8, 2014 Author Posted January 8, 2014 (edited) It's quite possible. The person below me detests abbreviations (I hate them with a fiery passion.[)] TPBM is FP. :) Edited January 8, 2014 by Byzantine
AnneLine Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 No. Miles away from my true identity! The Person below me enjoys cooking.
PhuturePriest Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 It's quite possible. TPBM is FP. :) I'm pretty sure everyone stopped posting just so I could post. :P The person below me likes pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.
Recommended Posts