An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Person Below Me

Byzantine

FP, you don't know what Paczki is either? This is a very Catholic thingy. You must go out and buy Paczki, or find an agnostic neighbor like mine to bake them for you since she likes that aspect of Catholic culture.

I ate a congealed Subway sandwich from the fridge where I'm housesitting this week. Still fantastic.

The Person Below Me has class tomorrow - but its a fun class, not a stressful one.

No, I don't HAVE class, but Friday and Saturday i TEACH a Class!

And attend a class on Friday... and need to finish my homework!

The person below me likes fizzy drinks.

Edited by AnneLine

PhuturePriest

I like pop, yes. I spent a large majority of my life drinking it and nothing else, including water, unfortunately. Thankfully, I have the greatest body in the world, so there have been no major repercussions. :P

The person below me read and loved The Fault In Our Stars, but the ending drove him/her nuts. Talk about the most annoying ending to a book ever.

I haven't read a novel since I was in school...

The person below me wants to attend the Wacken Open Air Festival one day.

Why yes I can still hear the cool music to the Benson & Hedges cigarette commercials that ran in the late '60s.  (For those of you too young to remember, it used to be legal to advertise cigarettes on t.v.)

The person below me likes Pepsodent toothpaste.

Sometimes, but not particularly tomorrow.  But if it had said "TPBM *should* get up early for work" then that would have been a definitely yupper.

TPBM is not aware that Lent starts in two weeks :P

I am very aware that Fat Tuesday is March 4 and Ash Wednesday is March 5 (I will make sure alllll the paczki's are gone by then).

The Person Below Me finally mopped the floors (it only took a few decades)...

ChristinaTherese

Well, I'm moving on Saturday, so I'll probably end up on my hands and knees cleaning the floor with a rag on Friday or so.

TPBM thinks mops are unnecessary if you have wet rags.

meh either works. Which reminds me that I should probably wash the mop heads for both the kitchen and bath mops (or go find replacements in donations).

TPBM knows one of the secrets to peaceful community life is headphones.

LOL yes ... at work it is important ... especially in a cubical setting.  No privacy.  All noisy.  About to invest in noise-cancelling headphones (or at least another set of earplugs that cancel out the background noise).

TPBM is about to go to bed.