cartermia Posted January 1, 2014 Posted January 1, 2014 This is going to be my random thread so I can change my tag/title/whatever it is called. So I shall let the randomness commence!
Ancilla Domini Posted January 2, 2014 Posted January 2, 2014 I just looked up that title on Google Translate...I'll blame you if I get that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day. :hehe2:
Ancilla Domini Posted January 2, 2014 Posted January 2, 2014 Now I'm sure to get it stuck in my head. :hehe2: :bash:
AnneLine Posted January 2, 2014 Posted January 2, 2014 Much as I appreciate the work that dad did on fixing his daughter's lunch box... all I could think of was, there is SO little protein in there....
AnneLine Posted January 2, 2014 Posted January 2, 2014 This is probably more my style... "Wer ließ die Hunde aus"
Ancilla Domini Posted January 2, 2014 Posted January 2, 2014 This is probably more my style... "Wer ließ die Hunde aus" Exactly my style! :D Just add a lot of spicy mustard. :love:
AnneLine Posted January 2, 2014 Posted January 2, 2014 (edited) Ja! We will enjoy some together, Cilla... and you can have my share of spicy mustard. Anyone want to join us? We all need to plan a feed together! Edited January 2, 2014 by AnneLine
Ancilla Domini Posted January 2, 2014 Posted January 2, 2014 Ja! We will enjoy some together, Cilla... and you can have my share of spicy mustard. Anyone want to join us? We all need to plan a feed together! You know EmilyAnn's Tea and Biscuits thread? You should have an "AnneLine's Würstle und Senf." :bananarap:
AnneLine Posted January 2, 2014 Posted January 2, 2014 (edited) Unfortuantely, Senf doesn't send me. I had to look it up. Bread and sausages... might be a very serious contender, however.... :think: Edited January 2, 2014 by AnneLine
Ancilla Domini Posted January 2, 2014 Posted January 2, 2014 (edited) P.S. -- Google Translate is 'mein Freund'.... I actually used our wonderful mutual friend to figure out what mustard was in German, so I could compose that thread title. hehe :dunce: P.S. Carter, you should either post something soon, or change the title of this thread to "AL and Cilla's Random Conversations." :hehe2: Edited January 2, 2014 by Ancilla Domini
AnneLine Posted January 2, 2014 Posted January 2, 2014 I have a feeling I know where Carter is.... Perhaps we should offer her some tea and Christmas Pudding?
Ancilla Domini Posted January 2, 2014 Posted January 2, 2014 I have a feeling I know where Carter is.... Perhaps we should offer her some tea and Christmas Pudding? Haha, you're probably right about Carter's present occupation. :D Ooh, yum! Yes, offer the Christmas pudding. (Maybe with some hard-sauce? The hard-sauce adds a certain "je ne sais quoi" to the overall experience.) :D
AnneLine Posted January 2, 2014 Posted January 2, 2014 Can we give it to her? she is pretty young.... of course, we will flame the pudding.... so.... ?????
Ancilla Domini Posted January 3, 2014 Posted January 3, 2014 Can we give it to her? she is pretty young.... of course, we will flame the pudding.... so.... ????? Maybe we could flame the pudding and forget about the hard sauce. We could serve it with maple ice cream. :D
cartermia Posted January 8, 2014 Author Posted January 8, 2014 Sorry I have been at my grandparent's house and they do not have internet. And you were right with my occupation and I was eating fruit cake and finishing a quilt for a girl I know who was diagnosed with leukemia several years back. Well I am back!
AnneLine Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 You are PHAMILY and so course we know where you are and what you are doing!!!!
cartermia Posted January 9, 2014 Author Posted January 9, 2014 That is a little creepy... :p I bet you didn't know I made friends with a cow yesterday. Well did you know that?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now