NotreDame Posted February 3, 2014 Posted February 3, 2014 (edited) Unhinged "Racist" & "unhinged" for pointing out that the most compassionate solution is deporting white immigrants with terrorist ties and defending myself against your slur of "racism" by pointing out that you, my friend, are the one killing impoverished brown people in the third world. I am lots of things, but I am neither racist nor unhinged in any sense of the words. Edited February 3, 2014 by NotreDame
Socrates Posted February 4, 2014 Posted February 4, 2014 (edited) "Racist" & "unhinged" for pointing out that the most compassionate solution is deporting white immigrants with terrorist ties and defending myself against your slur of "racism" by pointing out that you, my friend, are the one killing impoverished brown people in the third world. I am lots of things, but I am neither racist nor unhinged in any sense of the words. Still feeding the leftist trolls, ND? The leftist method isn't complicated. Why bother with actual facts, logic, and ideas, when you can simply scream "Racist!" at everyone who doesn't share your left-wing ideology? What started as a debate as to whether two murderers (or anyone) should receive the death penalty, ends up with accusations of racism from the resident leftists, followed by endless quibbling over what "race" means. Sadly typical phatmass "debate." To call the leftist "arguments" idiotic would be to unfairly insult the intelligence of idiots everywhere. Edited February 4, 2014 by Socrates
NotreDame Posted February 4, 2014 Posted February 4, 2014 Still feeding the leftist trolls, ND? Was a crazy week. A saturday morning spent drinking coffee and mindless debating on an internet thread was a welcome respite.
Semper Catholic Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 "Racist" & "unhinged" for pointing out that the most compassionate solution is deporting white immigrants with terrorist ties and defending myself against your slur of "racism" by pointing out that you, my friend, are the one killing impoverished brown people in the third world. I am lots of things, but I am neither racist nor unhinged in any sense of the words. It's ok me and my brothers will continue to pay your share for freedom.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 It's ok me and my brothers will continue to pay your share for freedom. Do you believe that? I am curious.
Semper Catholic Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 Do you believe that? I am curious. I generally don't really care about it until you start dealing with the "baby killer" hippies or the smug rich upper class. America's military is built on the backs of young kids who are willing to sacrifice daily. I'm not one to go around playing Toby Keith songs but I'm not going to give someone who says we are "killing brown people" a free pass.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 I generally don't really care about it until you start dealing with the "baby killer" hippies or the smug rich upper class. America's military is built on the backs of young kids who are willing to sacrifice daily. I'm not one to go around playing Toby Keith songs but I'm not going to give someone who says we are "killing brown people" a free pass. Do you believe you are doing the right thing?
Semper Catholic Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 Do you believe you are doing the right thing? I believe I'm doing my job nothing more nothing less. Politics goes out on the window in a two way gunfight.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 I believe I'm doing my job nothing more nothing less. Politics goes out on the window in a two way gunfight. Thanks for the candor.
arfink Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 (edited) As probably the only person on phatmass who has spent time on three different death rows and to have witnessed a lethal injection execution I have a few observations. I never met a man on death row who was both sane and sober when committing their crime. Insane and incompetent to stand trial or be executed are two vastly different things. What my mind focuses on when thinking about this attack is that these were really athletic people, close to finishing a 26 mile long run, who had their legs blown off. There is something so surreal about that. I am familiar with the feeling that accompanies going from fit one day to disabled the next. I'm an opponent to the death penalty. I understand why people want it though. If we are going to do it, we really need to change how we choose who faces it, and how we do it. A fantastic and on-topic response from someone eminently qualified to form an educated opinion, most excellent. :) I love how it got ignored by everyone else. /sarcasm Edited February 5, 2014 by arfink
NotreDame Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 (edited) It's ok me and my brothers will continue to pay your share for freedom. Freedom that has been negatively correlated to any efforts in Afghanistan, so you guys haven't been paying for anything lately. I generally don't really care about it until you start dealing with the "baby killer" hippies or the smug rich upper class. America's military is built on the backs of young kids who are willing to sacrifice daily. I'm not one to go around playing Toby Keith songs but I'm not going to give someone who says we are "killing brown people" a free pass. But you are killing brown people, brown muslim people, while calling other people racist. Irony. I believe I'm doing my job nothing more nothing less. Politics goes out on the window in a two way gunfight. A gunfight you knowingly signed up for, unless you enlisted over 13 years ago, which I doubt, so it's a job you chose... hence, you can't play that "just doing my job" card. Edited February 5, 2014 by NotreDame
Lilllabettt Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 It's ok me and my brothers will continue to pay your share for freedom. 'Merica. to quote you.
Semper Catholic Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 Freedom that has been negatively correlated to any efforts in Afghanistan, so you guys haven't been paying for anything lately. But you are killing brown people, brown muslim people, while calling other people racist. Irony. A gunfight you knowingly signed up for, unless you enlisted over 13 years ago, which I doubt, so it's a job you chose... hence, you can't play that "just doing my job" card. K
Lilllabettt Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 'Merica. to quote you. i should point out that i agree with the sentiment SC ... i am just pointing out that your position on this kind of stuff has been schizophrenic
Maggyie Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 Freedom that has been negatively correlated to any efforts in Afghanistan, so you guys haven't been paying for anything lately. But you are killing brown people, brown muslim people, while calling other people racist. Irony. A gunfight you knowingly signed up for, unless you enlisted over 13 years ago, which I doubt, so it's a job you chose... hence, you can't play that "just doing my job" card. You are truly unbelievable. You don't know who (or if anyone) SC has killed or has not killed. Is it more possible he has helped built schools or hospitals for the "brown people. You should be ashamed of yourself for getting that personal. I'm positive you don't talk this way in public because if you did you would be shunned. It's easy to be a "subversive" tough guy on the internet eh. - Proud supporter of the "brown baby killers" responsible for your security.
NotreDame Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 i should point out that i agree with the sentiment SC ... i am just pointing out that your position on this kind of stuff has been schizophrenic ditto here.
Maggyie Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 (edited) never mind. do not want to get into a fight. I'm just disgusted. Edited February 5, 2014 by Maggie
Ed Normile Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 I do not believe the death penalty should be on the table when we have the means to remove a terrorist killer like this from society forever. I would incarcerate him permanently allowing him the basics such as food and an hour a day of sunlight, more humane than what he did to the people he killed and maimed. Then again I have to wonder if the decision of those in charge would follow under the heading of " give unto Caeser what is Caeser's " ? ed
NotreDame Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 You are truly unbelievable. You don't know who (or if anyone) SC has killed or has not killed. Is it more possible he has helped built schools or hospitals for the "brown people. You should be ashamed of yourself for getting that personal. I'm positive you don't talk this way in public because if you did you would be shunned. It's easy to be a "subversive" tough guy on the internet eh. - Proud supporter of the "brown baby killers" responsible for your security. SC is a marine in afghanistan, so he is at least tangentially involved in killing poor brown people. I'm not ashamed for getting personal with someone who got personal with me first. Of course this wouldn't happen in public, because he wouldn't be so uncouth as to call me racist in public. The other positions you attribute to me are not opinions I hold.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now