Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Am......


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm putting my Turtle-powah to good use on this pizza.

Posted

Unassuming and humble (NOT!)

Posted

I am verisimilitudinous.

Posted

I'm like, "What?"

Ancilla Domini
Posted (edited)

I'm...uh.....xenophobic? :P That's not true, actually. I'm quite a cosmopolite; but it's the only thing that I could think of, aside from "I was x-rayed" and "I am a xlyophone." :hehe2:

Edited by Ancilla Domini
Spem in alium
Posted

I'm yellow. (Or at least the random bruise on my arm is). 

Posted

You might want to get some Zilocaine for that.

Posted (edited)

I am Aaron.   :hehe2:  (not really, but I hope you see the challenge)

Edited by chrysostom
The Bus Station
Posted

I am BOVINE

Posted

I am cantankerous (well occasionally, pray for me....)

Posted

I'm davening (Jewish word for prayer? I dunno all the D words seemed bad) :l 

Posted

I am trying to be an Earthling Evangelizer.  :)

maximillion
Posted

I am fathoming things out....or not as the case may be.

Posted

"I am ... The Lord"   (a quote, not a statement of fact!)

maximillion
Posted

I am H A P P Y.

Posted

I am illecebrous.  (no, I'm not really.)

Ancilla Domini
Posted

I am jolly and jovial.

maximillion
Posted

I am keeping........things! :hehe2:

Spem in alium
Posted

I am laconic.

Posted

I am... a muggle.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...