Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Am......


Recommended Posts

The Bus Station
Posted

I am LEAF

Spem in alium
Posted

I am mastering my mischievous mane. (In other words, my mother randomly attacked me with a hair straightener).

Posted

I am nobody! Who are you?

Are you nobody, too?

Then there's a pair of us--don't tell!

They'd banish us you know.

 

How dreary to be somebody!

How public like a frog

To tell one's name the live long day

To an admiring bog.

                                     American poet, Emily Dickinson (sigh...!)

Posted

I am overly pleased that it is Saturday night!!!!

maximillion
Posted

Hey, you stole 'p' !

 

Overly pleased indeed!

 

So I am quiet now. I won't relapse into song.

Posted

Hey, you stole 'p' !

 

Overly pleased indeed!

 

So I am quiet now. I won't relapse into song.

 

Wait...that was...OPQRS?

 

I'm tired just thinking about it.
 

Posted

I am Satoshi Nakamoto.

ChristinaTherese
Posted

I am an undeserving sinner. And very grateful.

Posted

I am...going to Vespers tonight.

TheresaThoma
Posted

I am weary

Spem in alium
Posted

I'm not being X-rayed. 

Posted (edited)

I am a postively pertinacious phlegmatic papistical prowling pooh-bear.

 

EDIT: oops, wrong page!  OK here's the right one:

 

I am not on the black market for Ytterbium.

Edited by chrysostom
maximillion
Posted

I am zenomorphic........

Posted

I am anxious about zenomorphic things!

maximillion
Posted

I am blessed!

Posted

I am courageous (occasionally)

maximillion
Posted

I am drooping. I need a nap.

Posted (edited)

You should get that nap, MAX... and put it in as a 'daily' or a 'habit' too!!!!

 

Naps are moments when we HONOR that we are held in the hands of a loving God, who cradles us like the beloved children we are!!!!!

 

iStock_000011811586XSmall-300x199.jpg

 

 

 

 

I am not ELECTRIFIED... yet.  (and pray I am not as we have had on-and-off thunder and lightening as well as pouring rain all morning....)

Edited by AnneLine
Spem in alium
Posted

I'm finally feeling better!  :w00t:

Posted

I AM GRATEFUL to God that you are feeling better!!!!!!   And getting ready to have 'breakfast for dinner' with my husband!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...