Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dust Empty Your Messages!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Not a gif, but I thought it was cute (Walrus reacts to a birthday cake of fish):

mqMgN.jpg?1

Credo in Deum
Posted

giphy.gif

Posted

(Srsly need to find gifs)

7650433646_54e0e01f54.jpg

Posted

target+yeah+right.gif

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

39966-Robert-Downey-jr-laughing-gif-M5Bd

Posted

Excited-Amy-Adams-In-Cute-Dress-Reaction

Credo in Deum
Posted

This+one+_703bc9e7cc16c8177418ba5d72fd41

OnlySunshine
Posted

DeTbxwd.gif

Posted

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjF032TDDQ[/media]

Spem in alium
Posted

4180784.gif

  • 3 weeks later...
Fidei Defensor
Posted

I'm gonna be stuck labeled as a "non-catholic" forever, aren't I? :(

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Pissed-tyrion-gif_470x215.gif

 

102325-Tyrion-Lannister-dancing-gif-I-ug

Posted

Wow, reading this thread was just like taking a quiz in pop culture.  I take comfort in knowing that I understood most of those references.

 

Also I have solved the mystery of Tardis's label not matching his religion. 

 

Rarely have I acquired such a sense of accomplishment merely from reading a thread.  TardisAdAstra, I am eternally grateful to you for bumping it.  Rest assured that whatever it says on the screen, in my eyes you are a cordial Catholic.

Posted

And in mine.   WE LOVE YOU.  And here are some Tacos and PhatRosaries for you to share with dUSt... a little Catholic bribery might work....

 

:paco2:  :paco2:  :paco:  :paco: :paco2:  :paco2:   :paco:  :paco:  :paco2:  :paco2:

  :concede:  :blowkiss:  :blowkiss: :pm:  :pm:  :pm:  :pm:   :blowkiss:  :blowkiss:  :concede:  

Credo in Deum
Posted (edited)

I'm gonna be stuck labeled as a "non-catholic" forever, aren't I? :(

 

Yes, until you...

 

special-offer.jpgbioFelixSillaLG2.jpgArrow-Up-icon.png

Edited by Credo in Deum
Posted

I'm gonna be stuck labeled as a "non-catholic" forever, aren't I? :(

snoop.gif

Posted

 

I'm gonna be stuck labeled as a "non-catholic" forever, aren't I? :(

snoop.gif

 

And also James-Earl-Jones-Totes-McGotes2.gif

Posted

I'm gonna be stuck labeled as a "non-catholic" forever, aren't I? :(

 

 

Maybe you can bribe him with an overnight shipment of the best tacos you can get your hands on?

PhuturePriest
Posted

Maybe you can bribe him with an overnight shipment of the best tacos you can get your hands on?

 

Hair regrowth treatment would probably be a more effective bribe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...