AnneLine Posted May 25, 2014 Posted May 25, 2014 (edited) dUSt, we believe in God ...................................................... :amen: in Phatmass ..................................................................... :pm: in Tacos..................................................................... :paco2: :paco2: :paco2: and in YOU.......................................................................... :winner: YOU are WISE and will do the just & right thing!.............. :arabia: Edited May 25, 2014 by AnneLine
Fidei Defensor Posted June 2, 2014 Author Posted June 2, 2014 My dUSt, my dUSt, why have you forsaken me?
Credo in Deum Posted June 2, 2014 Posted June 2, 2014 I will go in to the thread of dUSt, To dUSt the joy of my posts. Do me justice, oh dUSt, and fight my fight against an unholy title. For thou oh dUSt art my admin, why hast thou forsaken me? Send forth Thy correction and editing abilities: for they will lead me and bring me back to a joyful and holy title. Pax et bonum.
Perigrina Posted June 9, 2014 Posted June 9, 2014 Is it normal for dUSt to be away for this long? I don't think I have seen any posts by him since I got here four weeks ago.
Fidei Defensor Posted June 9, 2014 Author Posted June 9, 2014 Is it normal for dUSt to be away for this long? I don't think I have seen any posts by him since I got here four weeks ago. He's a busy man
Perigrina Posted June 9, 2014 Posted June 9, 2014 Not a problem if he's busy. I was just wondering if he was OK.
Nihil Obstat Posted June 9, 2014 Posted June 9, 2014 Yeah, long periods of relative inactivity are fairly common from him.
AnneLine Posted June 10, 2014 Posted June 10, 2014 I'm hoping dUSt is ok, too... this is a LOOOONG silent time from our Phearless Phorum Boss!
Credo in Deum Posted June 10, 2014 Posted June 10, 2014 (edited) We should pray a novena to St. Anthony of Padua for him to find his way back and bring a resolution to this sheep in wolf's clothing title issue. Edited June 10, 2014 by Credo in Deum
Fidei Defensor Posted June 10, 2014 Author Posted June 10, 2014 St. Anthony, St. Anthony please come around! Something is lost and must be found! Help us find dUSt!
Not The Philosopher Posted June 10, 2014 Posted June 10, 2014 Is it normal for dUSt to be away for this long? I don't think I have seen any posts by him since I got here four weeks ago. The jig is up: you're just dUSt's alt account/persona.
AnneLine Posted June 10, 2014 Posted June 10, 2014 Perhaps we need a new broom... or a new dUSt bin???
MIKolbe Posted June 10, 2014 Posted June 10, 2014 Yeah, long periods of relative inactivity are fairly common from him. stop calling him fat
Perigrina Posted June 10, 2014 Posted June 10, 2014 The jig is up: you're just dUSt's alt account/persona. I am not now nor have I ever been dUSt, "concealed" or otherwise. Moreover, I have never been a supporter of hip-hop, its musicians or fans.
Fidei Defensor Posted June 25, 2014 Author Posted June 25, 2014 Have you tried emailing him? How dare you suggest something useful! :pinch:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now