Azriel Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 Ok ... I can't declare a winner with so many ties...So, I'm extending the voting at least through today. I know that there are members of the phorum who have not voted... Please....read both threads that are pinned and vote! Your fellow PM'ers are counting on you! (But, don't vote twice!) Thanks gang.
jasJis Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 I think there were too many entries. I think the second thread is getting short changed. I like almost all of them better than the first thread. Maybe you can take the top 5 vote getters and do a final poll (Though my favorite ony got a vote from me and I think it's way better than all the others by a huge margin. What's up with that?)
Azriel Posted June 7, 2004 Author Posted June 7, 2004 [quote name='jasJis' date='Jun 7 2004, 08:55 AM'] I think there were too many entries. I think the second thread is getting short changed. I like almost all of them better than the first thread. Maybe you can take the top 5 vote getters and do a final poll (Though my favorite ony got a vote from me and I think it's way better than all the others by a huge margin. What's up with that?) [/quote] I like the final poll idea. If we can't generate some more votes then, that is exactly what we will do! And, yeah, I think the second thread is getting shortchanged too. I just didn't know any other way to do the voting.
voiciblanche Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 Nope. Sounds like a good idea. Though mine is in the second poll and I'm sad if it really did get shortchanged...
Azriel Posted June 8, 2004 Author Posted June 8, 2004 yeah I know...its kinda bumming me out ... I'd like to think it didn't. The thread is getting more views.
voiciblanche Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 Yeah, I looked at that, too. It has almost as many views as the first one, so I suppose it's not getting shortchanged.
BurkeFan Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 What always boggled me was that it didn't seem right to vote in both. So, I voted for mine in the first one, but thought I couldn't in vote in the second.
Azriel Posted June 8, 2004 Author Posted June 8, 2004 [quote name='BurkeFan' date='Jun 8 2004, 12:30 PM'] What always boggled me was that it didn't seem right to vote in both. So, I voted for mine in the first one, but thought I couldn't in vote in the second. [/quote] And you are right. It is not appropriate to vote in both. What the problem is, is that they could not all be put in the same poll (due to phorum constraints) That is why it was necessary to have two threads. Make sense now?
Theologian in Training Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 Unfortunately, it does not seem to matter how long you extend it, people seemed to stop voting Thank God I have started writing poetry again....
Azriel Posted June 9, 2004 Author Posted June 9, 2004 Bump - I'm going to do a top five poll this afternoon.
Azriel Posted June 10, 2004 Author Posted June 10, 2004 thanks Red. Unless I hear otherwise ... I have to do a top five poll. I'm very dissappointed at the numbers voting.
Theologian in Training Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 [quote name='Azriel' date='Jun 10 2004, 02:47 PM'] thanks Red. Unless I hear otherwise ... I have to do a top five poll. I'm very dissappointed at the numbers voting. [/quote] Me too
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 I voted... took me a couple days, I had connection problems with my computer.
Theologian in Training Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 At least now there seems to be a couple of poems that are standing out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now