Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

crusader1234
Posted

right now one is at 5, one at 4, and 3 are tied at 3... so basically its going to take forever for this to get completed

also: don't mention poem titles in this thread because it migt sway other votes

Posted

yaa how far are we extending this :P

Posted

I think I'm taking the ones crusader mentioned and doing a new poll.

unless someone says differently.

I just want to say thank you to the poets, and I apologize that this is taking so long.

Theologian in Training
Posted

numbers are starting to change, now there seems to be a three-way tie

geetarplayer
Posted

I can't vote... I nullified my right to do so by viewing! I didn't know who to vote for, and I didn't want to vote for myself.

-Mark

Posted

Az?

What's up?

Is there a winner/poll yet?

Posted

Top 5 Poll tonight. I promise. Work has kept me nutty.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...