An Old School Catholic Message Board

Corrective Rape

ToJesusMyHeart

Cool rape joke bro. Enjoy being part of the problem.

Rape is a serious subject, so stupid comments like yours deserve only a stupid retort.

PhuturePriest

Rape is a serious subject, so stupid comments like yours deserve only a stupid retort.

How is "America has a rape crisis." a stupid comment? America does have a rape crisis. Have you seen the statistics? They're frightening.

How is "America has a rape crisis." a stupid comment? America does have a rape crisis. Have you seen the statistics? They're frightening.

It is a stupid comment if you have any knowledge of these actual statistics especially when you are speaking in the context of this issues in Africa: 

800px-Rapes_per_1000_people_1973-2003.jp

PhuturePriest

It is a stupid comment if you have any knowledge of these actual statistics especially when you are speaking in the context of this issues in Africa: 

800px-Rapes_per_1000_people_1973-2003.jp

That's cute. And it would be wonderful if it was true, but it's not. It's probably only counting rapes that are actually reported, and most are not:

https://www.rainn.org/statistics

So if there are only 1 rape per 1000 people that means rape jokes are ok? Im trying to understand when I can start making fun of people

That's cute. And it would be wonderful if it was true, but it's not. It's probably only counting rapes that are actually reported, and most are not:

https://www.rainn.org/statistics

It's not cute.  It's the truth.  No rape epidemic in the USA.  Violent rape has been in decline for decades.  

Whether there is or isnt is irrelevant in regards to your rape joke. Rape jokes are not ok.

PhuturePriest

It's not cute.  It's the truth.  No rape epidemic in the USA.  Violent rape has been in decline for decades.  

"Violent rape"? Really? Is there such a thing as peaceful rape?

PhuturePriest

Quit inferring things from my statements that aren't there.  It gets very tiresome. 

Quit saying stupid things like "violent rape".

Semper Catholic

It's not cute. It's the truth. No rape epidemic in the USA. Violent rape has been in decline for decades.

I pray you don't have daughters.

Quit saying stupid things like "violent rape".

It's not stupid FP.   Rape is by it's nature violent.  Adding the adjective to it is ok.

I pray you don't have daughters.

Because they'd be able to read statistics and call out your stupid statements like I do?  Yes, you would be right to fear any daughters of mine.