SilentJoy Posted May 4, 2014 Posted May 4, 2014 I object to the object of the non-objective prop-based thread.
ChristinaTherese Posted May 5, 2014 Posted May 5, 2014 (edited) Are conscientious objectors who refuse to prop any post in this thread allowed to enter? You shall be propped if you enter...perhaps even against your wishes :evil:I would prop your reply... if I hadn't stated that I wouldn't.ETA: Oh, shucks, I will. Edited May 5, 2014 by Christina Thérèse
cartermia Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 I love this thread! sidenote: say a prayer that I can get this English paper done... :unsure:
SilentJoy Posted May 7, 2014 Posted May 7, 2014 I was all set to take up the pop-up camper for the summer because my trailer is bigger and heavier for a long drive...then I realized, "Wait, the trailer is a house and the pop-up is a glorified tent." Many, many props needed to prop-up my anti-pop-up efforts. I'm supposed to leave in a week. I need new tires and some sway bars.
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted May 7, 2014 Posted May 7, 2014 (edited) This is Phishy PROPaganda, but it is the lame board so phish those props. :P Edited May 7, 2014 by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted May 7, 2014 Posted May 7, 2014 Save the prop fund, to much prop killing in this thread. :LOL:
brandelynmarie Posted May 7, 2014 Author Posted May 7, 2014 The propability of me not propping pholks in this thread is pretty much zilch. :p
Not A Mallard Posted May 7, 2014 Posted May 7, 2014 (edited) "MY MOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!" Edited May 7, 2014 by Not A Mallard
Credo in Deum Posted May 7, 2014 Posted May 7, 2014 Nothing says prop like... http://youtu.be/XMf3XYXQDGA
Not A Mallard Posted May 7, 2014 Posted May 7, 2014 (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6E3xem_c2w Edited May 7, 2014 by Not A Mallard
SilentJoy Posted May 7, 2014 Posted May 7, 2014 I was all set to take up the pop-up camper for the summer because my trailer is bigger and heavier for a long drive...then I realized, "Wait, the trailer is a house and the pop-up is a glorified tent." Many, many props needed to prop-up my anti-pop-up efforts. I'm supposed to leave in a week. I need new tires and some sway bars. Your props are workin prop-erly. Sway bars and tires to be installed on Friday morning.
SilentJoy Posted May 8, 2014 Posted May 8, 2014 amesome news, SilentJoy :dance6: You just wanted more props... :P
brandelynmarie Posted May 9, 2014 Author Posted May 9, 2014 See? Abundance of props for everyone ;) Kinda like the loaves & the fishes once upon a time.... :)
Credo in Deum Posted May 10, 2014 Posted May 10, 2014 Speaking of fish, it's FRIDAY! :muffin: :muffin:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now