He carries me Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 I wanna know what smells the pham likes: 1) favorite smells and 2) smells that you like but people might think you're weird for enjoying them
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 1) Fresh Lilac 2) I don't know of any....sorry
Dave Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 1. the interior of a brand-new car 2. nail polish, magic markers
Cure of Ars Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 1. That earth smell after a good rain storm. 2. napalm in the morning
homeschoolmom Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 [quote name='Dave' date='Jun 7 2004, 04:03 PM'] 1. the interior of a brand-new car 2. nail polish, magic markers [/quote] oh, good choices, Dave. And MBA, I LOVE lilacs... how about crayola crayons? I understand that is the most familiar smell in america... Pipe tobacco...
Lil Red Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 1. the smell of freshly mowed grass 2. the smell of an unsmoked cigarette. (i don't like smoking or anything, i just like the smell of an unsmoked cigarette)
HomeTeamFamily Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 1) unground coffee 2) the mint marker of the that set where every marker smells like something different; gasoline while you pump it
Im4Him Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 1) oregano 2) I don't know... [quote]2) the mint marker of the that set where every marker smells like something different[/quote] I like that one too!
He carries me Posted June 7, 2004 Author Posted June 7, 2004 1) freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, roses, men's cologne, fresh laundry.....and i love those markers too! (mint's one of my favs) 2) gasoline and probably a couple others...
voiciblanche Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 1) Various food. 2) A pillowcase after you've slept on it several times right out of the shower. Smells like shampoo.
theculturewarrior Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 Chocolate I actually like the smell of cigars. (I used to smoke...and some of my friends smoke cigars. I try to avoid it, really I do. )
HomeTeamFamily Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 1) garlic 2) the shower in our dorm building right after someone has showered
prov31girl Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 1) moonlight path from bath and body works, axe deodorant (i'm addicted to it), steak or chicken or any kind of food like that 2) I enjoy the smell of gasoline as well, basement/garages, fresh cut grass, pantene shampoo (I wonder why), and schools (hard to explain exactly what that is)
azaelia Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 1) Coconut Lime Verbena from Bath and Body Works (addictive store :bugeyes:), the ocean, jasmine, lavender, primroses, coffee beans 2) My best friend's sweaters :hide:
ilovechrist Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 1) fried chicken, pizza.... my cologne (Tommy Hilfiger), etc... 2) gasoline... and paper plant fumes--smell like freshly cooked eggs
crusader1234 Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 [quote]2. napalm in the morning [/quote] me too. 1. the bakery by my cottage, cinnamon buns, happy face cookies... mmm 2. cigarettes... :blink oh, and my favourite marker was the orange one because it was so strong i hate the smell of lilacs, we have a few bushes and my mom puts boquets all over my house and im sick to death of the smell
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now