Dave Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 7 2004, 10:32 PM'] and paper plant fumes--smell like freshly cooked eggs [/quote] I used to feel the same way -- only I thought the fumes smelled like ham frying. But then the city I moved to to go to college had a paper plant, and if the wind was blowing in a certain direction I'd be able to smell the plant for hours on end. That got old really quick! In no time I began to wonder why the heck I ever thought that was a good smell.
crusader1234 Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 It is raining right now. All the trees are blossoming. The rain is getting the lilacs/apples/mockoranges etc. wet and now the smell makes me want to gag.
HomeTeamFamily Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 pyrite im with you on rubber cement....that stuff is awesome!
OwNeD_byGoD Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 1. cologne, girl's hair (with the right conditioner and shampoo of course) 2. cigarette ashes
crusader1234 Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 at the soup kitchen i work at, the glue sniffers depress me. they are all frying their brains! glue sniffing is the worst of all addictions and i fyou want me to explain i will.
crusader1234 Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 Well, you can get sniff anywhere. It is easy to buy and even easier to shoplift, so its probably the most 'convenient' high. Second of all, after your high, which really isnt that high studies have shown, you do have your low. Sniff kills more braincells than almost any other drug, and they never grow back. Eventually it leads you inot a wheelchair, then into forms of dementia and mental retardation. There is no rehabilitation.
Tony Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 1.... Barbeque 2. The burnt up gasoline smell at speedways/race tracks
He carries me Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 i like the smell of brand new notebook paper and pencils
voiciblanche Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 [quote name='OwNeD_byGoD' date='Jun 8 2004, 12:20 AM'] 1. cologne [/quote] I [i]really like[/i] the smell of cologne, lol. It's kinda scary because it doesn't even matter who it is that's wearing it. Gosh, I like my [i]teacher's[/i] cologne.
Colleen Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 1. Lilacs and roses 2. The smell of a new book -- I know, it's weird.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now