An Old School Catholic Message Board

Calling Oneself Catholic While Rejecting Church Teaching

Perigrina

Credo in Deum

Well I don't think "complaining" about it accomplishes anything.

I think pointing out how ridiculous it is can help people wake up to the importance of resolving their situation one way or another.

I respect that you wish to approach the problem that way, but I am going to use other arguments for convincing people of the importance of accepting Church teaching.

I think we need to step back and remember that tactics can only do so much. While it is a nobel and charitable work to always speak the truth of the Catholic Faith, it is nevertheless The Holy Spirit who has the power to covert hearts and convince others. We have no power, but the power of prayer.

Nihil Obstat

I think we need to step back and remember that tactics can only do so much. While it is a nobel and charitable work to always speak the truth of the Catholic Faith, it is nevertheless The Holy Spirit who has the power to covert hearts and convince others. We have no power, but the power of prayer.

alfred_nobel_by_subhankar_biswas-d6hmfu5

I am not depending on my tactics to accomplish anything, but I do want tactics that I can use in good conscience.

It took 36 pages for this thread to descend into Doctor Why gifs.  Is this some sort of forum record?