Nihil Obstat Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 Interesting. Ad experimentum, or is this a permanent change?
blazeingstar Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 Wait, so how's crosscut going to tell me she's a mod?
brandelynmarie Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 (edited) :o With all due respect, shouldn't this be limited to those who abuse said functions? :punchout: Or is this one of those temporary undatey-thingies? :evil: Edited July 15, 2014 by brandelynmarie
dUSt Posted July 15, 2014 Author Posted July 15, 2014 Make me a list of all members who abuse it and all those that don't. :saint2:
dUSt Posted July 15, 2014 Author Posted July 15, 2014 Interesting. Ad experimentum, or is this a permanent change? Permanent.
CrossCuT Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 Wait, so how's crosscut going to tell me she's a mod? http://youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk
CrossCuT Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 Ill miss PM. Although I didnt use it much it was still nice to receive and send positive things.
brandelynmarie Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 (edited) :sad2: :concede: Edited July 15, 2014 by brandelynmarie
Nihil Obstat Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 Mkay. I will kind of miss it, but I do not pay for the bandwidth.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 Good thing I have an email specifically intended to be posted publicly.
dUSt Posted July 15, 2014 Author Posted July 15, 2014 The other option I was thinking of was to delete all members and start over.
chrysostom Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 (edited) The other option I was thinking of was to delete all members and start over. I'm just fine with the current option, thanks. ;) Edited July 15, 2014 by chrysostom
Anastasia13 Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 The other option I was thinking of was to delete all members and start over. What about the ones where people have not been active in 5 years? Not to say don't do what you need to, but I have joined forums in the past and I haven't been on them in 5+ years and probably never will return.
CrossCuT Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 Good thing I have an email specifically intended to be posted publicly. Yeah, I have my "junk" email that I use for like my Bath and Body works subscription and other random silly things that I was going to post for contact info. Im sad the ability to contact someone personally has been removed. :(
arfink Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 My 2 cents: I am grateful to God that I met my bride-to-be Katie and dozens of other friends here before this decision was implemented. The PM system has been vital to the forming of personal relationships with people here, instead of having everything thrown into the constantly tumbling basket of stinky laundry that Open Mic and Debate Table have become. If this decision is permanent, I won't continue to use Phatmass.
CrossCuT Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 My 2 cents: I am grateful to God that I met my bride-to-be Katie and dozens of other friends here before this decision was implemented. The PM system has been vital to the forming of personal relationships with people here, instead of having everything thrown into the constantly tumbling basket of stinky laundry that Open Mic and Debate Table have become. If this decision is permanent, I won't continue to use Phatmass. I have also met some great people on PM and been able to hold private conversations over PM. I think the decision is unfortunate but most of my friends and I have moved our conversations to FB.
blazeingstar Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 My 2 cents: I am grateful to God that I met my bride-to-be Katie and dozens of other friends here before this decision was implemented. The PM system has been vital to the forming of personal relationships with people here, instead of having everything thrown into the constantly tumbling basket of stinky laundry that Open Mic and Debate Table have become. If this decision is permanent, I won't continue to use Phatmass. Oh arf I want to be an IRL friend....yeah I agree. I my my FI over Catholic Match but over the years I was very close to alot of members and that can only happen over pm. Perhaps limit mailboxes for all but mods down to 10?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now