An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bored? Take A Personality Quiz

CrossCuT

PhuturePriest

What's important to remember is that these are not official Myers-Briggs tests, so they can be wrong. What's more important is that you read all of the types and what they mean, and when you find one you think represents you the best, that is the one you are, regardless of what the internet tests say.

Clare Brigid

What's important to remember is that these are not official Myers-Briggs tests, so they can be wrong. What's more important is that you read all of the types and what they mean, and when you find one you think represents you the best, that is the one you are, regardless of what the internet tests say.

I agree with this.

Even better, become familiar with the four pairs of functions (extroversion/introversion, sensing/intuition, thinking/feeling, judging/perceiving) and assess yourself with regard to each one.  Then put them together.  Read at least a few type descriptions by Googling the resulting type.

This is how I type the people I know.

Anastasia13

Each time I get a completely different result from previous tries.  Today I came up as ESFP.

I usually get that, occasionally get I instead of E, easily get P instead of J, and rarely get S instead of N. I have on only a handful of occasions gotten T instead of F, but my T traits are something I have tried to develop.'

Edited by Light and Truth

I think I have only taken a version of this test one other time but I dont remember what I scored as. However I feel that INFJ suits me pretty well...although Im not sure I could consider myself a perfectionist.

Mary+Immaculate<3

ENFJ: Idealist, teacher. It describes me pretty well actually. And so sorry FP, you're not the only extro :P

When I looked up lifestyles and careers that suit my type many of them are ones I have or am considering as well.

I think I'm usually consistent with my results (an occasional change). What's funny about it though, is that on so many of the questions I tend to think "Well, in this situation I'd do..." But my sister had me take this quiz once and she said "Go with your gut," so that is what I did.