Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Heavy_breathing_cat.jpeg

 

even better:

WMx5PiN.gif

maximillion
Posted

I know this is the cat thread, but after a long talk with a good friend.......I might get a dog.

 

 

Credo in Deum
Posted

even better:

WMx5PiN.gif

 

 

There aren't enough props in the entire world for this. Top shelf, Red.  

Posted

haha, i'm glad you like it Credo. 

Posted (edited)

I had a calico cat for a long time. We named her when we got her, of course, but then we added names when she did anything interesting or noteworthy. By the time she died, her name was (take a deep breath):

 

Miss Sensabaugh Marie Josephine Diana Victoria Methuselah Moriarity O'Malley, the First, Last, and Only, known to her adoring fans throughout the world by her national nicknames - El Gato de Colores in Spain, Le Chat Tricouleur in France, the Kittenoli in Italy, Das Kat in Germany, the Kittenenski in Poland, and Sensabo-San in Japan.

 

No other at could live up to her reputation, so I've never had another cat after her.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Should I have posted this in the Random Bits of Useless Information thread?)

Edited by Luigi
maximillion
Posted

I am out but prop you Luigi..................

 

So, I had another long think and a conversation with my last kitty, and I looked at some photos of cats and some photos of dogs.

 

The dogs are cute, and loyal and...........yeah.

 

The cats................

 

 

No contest really. If I have a companion animal at all, it has to be a cat. But it won't be for a while, because as you say Luigi, the last one was so much of an individual and made such an impression on my heart, I don't think I have fully let go of him yet. And you can't give your heart if it belongs elsewhere.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

 cat_PNG93.png

Ash Wednesday
Posted

png_cat_by_eross_666-d5459oe.png

Ash Wednesday
Posted

catburgerpillow12345.gif

 

Cat burger pillow.

maximillion
Posted

Lovely kitties!!!!!

 

 

Woke this morning with very clear vision of stroking a black and white long haired..................It was so clear, if I see that cat anywhere I will get it.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im4TO03CuF8

Posted

my husband asked me last night if he could bring home 5 homeless kittens. I felt like a heel but I said no. :unsure: 

Ash Wednesday
Posted

my husband asked me last night if he could bring home 5 homeless kittens. I felt like a heel but I said no. :unsure:

 

That's really sweet of him to want to do that. But I probably would have said no, too. I love cats but my allergies couldn't handle 5, no way. 

Ash Wednesday
Posted

47t2114508.jpg

 

Let's not forget this timeless classic. 

Ash Wednesday
Posted

122_yawn_cat_gifs.gif

CountrySteve937
Posted (edited)

One of my kittens does this a lot to me whenever he really wants attention  :hehe2:

 

kittens-attack.gif

Edited by CountrySteve21
Ash Wednesday
Posted

050_surprised_cat_gifs.gif

Posted

Lovely kitties.......missing my little fella.

Out of props but just wanted you to know I was thinking about you and your cat.

Posted

Well whenever pics are back maybe I'll post a pic of my Pippa

Ash Wednesday
Posted

042009maru.jpg

 

Maru <3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...