Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted September 5, 2014 Posted September 5, 2014 lets all chuck in money and hire one of these and travel around the world for 40 days and 40 nights. :)
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted September 5, 2014 Posted September 5, 2014 yaw godit wong. It iz cat hat not cat in a hat. Cat felt izza great for fun hats. Not a mallard killed the curious cat and turned it into a hat. I can't find any pictures dang, but there iz this swaggy in country australia that kulls feral bush cats and turns there pelts into hats, i was going to post one of those photos Mal but obviously the extreme right wing of green peace is winning and the furs of animals that have been shot or ate are being put to waste, which is quiet unfortunate.
maximillion Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Phoning about a kitten this afternoon........
maximillion Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Phoned about the kitten. Ended up sobbing to the totally unknown-to-me person about my cat who died in June. She said 'I think you need a little more time grieving'. :paperbag:
Ash Wednesday Posted September 12, 2014 Author Posted September 12, 2014 Phoned about the kitten. Ended up sobbing to the totally unknown-to-me person about my cat who died in June. She said 'I think you need a little more time grieving'. :paperbag: :console: that's possible. I'm a little worried about getting another pet and getting too attached. Which is why I obsess over everyone else's cats! :kitten:
maximillion Posted September 13, 2014 Posted September 13, 2014 I'm a little worried about getting another pet and getting too attached. This! I had not realised how much my cat meant to me and have experienced enormous grief and upset since he died. Since they have this propensity I am afraid of opening myself to such pain again, so though I would love to have a furry bundle to hug and snuggle, I am afraid of the pain that comes in the wake of their mortality.
Credo in Deum Posted September 16, 2014 Posted September 16, 2014 http://youtu.be/6Xp7M0_hdUE I think he wants to be rescued again.
CountrySteve937 Posted September 24, 2014 Posted September 24, 2014 So I must have a ferocious cat; she's killed three rabbits in the last couple of months.
SilentJoy Posted September 26, 2014 Posted September 26, 2014 My sister's cat would poop on the laundry.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now