An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who In Here, The Vocation Station, Wants Some Responsibility?

dUSt

I can no longer participate in this thread after reading the hateful posts about cilantro. My faith in humanity is waning. 

maximillion

Let's nominate cilantro for the dUst ban. :winner:

(or would that be the dUst bin?.............)

Edited by maximillion

OnlySunshine

I can no longer participate in this thread after reading the hateful posts about cilantro. My faith in humanity is waning. 

I think I'm going to submit you to be banned since you don't hate cilantro like you should.  That's just preposterous!  :hehe2:

I think I'm going to submit you to be banned since you don't hate cilantro like you should.  That's just preposterous!  :hehe2:

Ill make you my peanut thai dish that has cilantro in it and you will change your mind! Youre all heathens! 

Credo in Deum

If I was the Mod, I would have closed this thread at the first mention of the "c" word.    

OnlySunshine

Ill make you my peanut thai dish that has cilantro in it and you will change your mind! Youre all heathens! 

Does it have wheat in it?  I'm allergic to wheat.

maximillion

Referring to the OP, we are obviously all totally irresponsible. Look what we have done to this serious thread! :winner:  :hehe2:

I un-nominate AnneLine because she's a total sweetheart and she will never deserve a single bit of hate mail or anger even though she'll get it as a mod.

Ah, but it will help make her a saint! :saint2:  

Referring to the OP, we are obviously all totally irresponsible. Look what we have done to this serious thread! :winner:  :hehe2:

Ah, the ageless Phatmass tradition of derailing a thread with gifs and stuff that is completely irrelevant.

So ... dinnertime.  Should I use cilantro in whatever I decide to cook?   :P

Mater,

It is the intention behind the joking. You all know the policies and one is not to hijack a thread. For me, since it is a very serious post, it should have remained that way and the cilantro business could have been shared on the lame board. It has no business in Vocation Station. You are showing disrespect  to DUST  as well as  the Vocation station board. I would enforce that policy of not hijacking. It is not just you - all the talk of pizza and cookies etc do not belong here either. The purpose is too discuss issues relating to a vocation to religious life, priesthood, brothers, etc.

Edited by das8949