An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who In Here, The Vocation Station, Wants Some Responsibility?

dUSt

Nihil Obstat

Well, for my part, I actively like you. :blowkiss:

Much appreciated. :smile3: I like you too.

I was just thinking, there could be no better place to learn how to manage the drama of running a parish than the phatmass Vocation Station. lol

I think Anneline or Nihil would be great ideas!

I think they both show a lot of maturity as well as charity in conversation. Though my vote likely does not matter, I nominate them as well!

It is a paradox.  I do not want anyone I like to become a moderator because it is a terrible fate to befall a person.  But I don't one anyone I don't like to become a moderator because that probably means they don't have the people skills for the job.  

paradox.jpg

AccountDeleted

It is a paradox.  I do not want anyone I like to become a moderator because it is a terrible fate to befall a person.  But I don't one anyone I don't like to become a moderator because that probably means they don't have the people skills for the job.  

Maybe then it's best to go beyond like and dislike to what's best for VS and the culture here???

We could use someone who really understand VS culture and wants to help keep things 'nice' here. So far, there are some wonderful candidates.....

:)

AccountDeleted

It cracks me up how often VS is literally like a convent.

You said it sister! :p

Credo in Deum

credo in deum is a guy, make him do it

If I was a Mod I would become drunk with power.  

i-have-the-power-o_zpsbbf2399b.gif

I would then lord it over others and have them address me as Eminence or Most Reverend.   Then I would sip my coffee while having a nice chuckle over the hate mail I would receive daily. 

Edited by Credo in Deum

Lilllabettt

y'all who write nasty emails are screwed up. seriously. y'all need some home training.

if you take off the roof it goes faster

--page 29 in Keys to Success at the Papal Conclave

maximillion

Yeah, Nihil would be good.

Can you regulate a forum in which nunderwear is a topic Nihil?

franciscanheart

It's not that I don't like Nihil, I just think he's a terrible choice. (You're welcome for essentially securing your spot, Nihil.)