Ash Wednesday Posted August 8, 2014 Posted August 8, 2014 No, I don't, actually. Best answer ever. Highly recommend phatmassers use this answer more often.
Ash Wednesday Posted August 8, 2014 Posted August 8, 2014 Porziuncola, you sound new, but not new. Inquiring minds want to know.
porziuncola Posted August 8, 2014 Posted August 8, 2014 Porziuncola, you sound new, but not new. Inquiring minds want to know. Hi! I used to be zunshynn... I couldn't remember my password and no longer have access to the email associated with that account, so I started this account sometime last year, but then didn't really use it, and just decided to log back in the other day.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 8, 2014 Posted August 8, 2014 Hi! I used to be zunshynn... I couldn't remember my password and no longer have access to the email associated with that account, so I started this account sometime last year, but then didn't really use it, and just decided to log back in the other day. Are you not Catholic anymore? :unsure:
franciscanheart Posted August 8, 2014 Posted August 8, 2014 Hi! I used to be zunshynn... I couldn't remember my password and no longer have access to the email associated with that account, so I started this account sometime last year, but then didn't really use it, and just decided to log back in the other day. Welcome back, z. You're a name I remember and that feels like I miracle. Even better: I don't think I dislike you!
porziuncola Posted August 9, 2014 Posted August 9, 2014 Welcome back, z. You're a name I remember and that feels like I miracle. Even better: I don't think I dislike you! Ignore my last post. :| ... So you do dislike me? :unsure: Are you not Catholic anymore? :unsure: It's kind of complicated, but essentially, no.
Anastasia13 Posted August 9, 2014 Posted August 9, 2014 It's like 'Ask Me Anything' on Reddit, except we're just going to ignore you. No thank you.
Anastasia13 Posted August 9, 2014 Posted August 9, 2014 Winchester - may I call you Winnie? Don't ask. Just do.
KnightofChrist Posted August 9, 2014 Posted August 9, 2014 ... So you do dislike me? :unsure: It's kind of complicated, but essentially, no. It's crazy to not like Z. I hope you that you hold strong to faith you still have and regain what you have lost. Because you are essential to the Church.
Catherine Therese Posted August 9, 2014 Posted August 9, 2014 Don't ask. Just do. LOL - I was testing his consistency :) Wondered if it would swerve him from the stated purpose that m0ds would ignore us in this thread... he passed go, and would collect $200 if I weren't so tight with my earnings.
Winchester Posted August 9, 2014 Author Posted August 9, 2014 ... So you do dislike me? :unsure: Don't take it personally. She has very high standards.
Lil Red Posted August 9, 2014 Posted August 9, 2014 Don't take it personally. She has very high standards. or low standards, depending on who you ask.
Credo in Deum Posted August 9, 2014 Posted August 9, 2014 or low standards, depending on who you ask. Since you accepted my friend request, I'm going to say you have low standards. ;)
Lil Red Posted August 9, 2014 Posted August 9, 2014 Since you accepted my friend request, I'm going to say you have low standards. ;) wait, I did? :unsure:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now