Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 My suspicion is Dust, who has made a second account on at least one other occasion, as far as I am aware. Most old pm veterans have at least one alternate account.
OriginalSin Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 Most old pm veterans have at least one alternate account.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 Who else remembers the mighty Brute Beast?
dUSt Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 This is usually where I would get help from the moderators.
OriginalSin Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 This is usually where I would get help from the moderators. I assure you, I am in good stead.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 Since Dust does not receive personal messages, and since he is the only mod now... I think I see a workaround.
puellapaschalis Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 This is usually where I would get help from the moderators. Have fun with that; I'm off to bed and will miss the ensuing hilarity. :goodnight:
OriginalSin Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 Have fun with that; I'm off to bed and will miss the ensuing hilarity. :goodnight: Alas, hilarity has yet to ensue. Unless you count dUSt blaming the world on me in the chat... but that was to be expected.
OriginalSin Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 You see what happens, Larry? Life does not start and stop at your convenience.
Credo in Deum Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 Life does not start and stop at your convenience. That depends on who you're playing with. I allow bathroom breaks.
OriginalSin Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 That depends on who you're playing with. I allow bathroom breaks. Obviously you're not a golfer.
Credo in Deum Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 Obviously you're not a golfer. Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga
OriginalSin Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness.
Aloysius Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 lol i only discovered i was no longer a minion of death when I went to look up the IP address on original sin, fully expecting to see it was dUSt. MEH.
OriginalSin Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 (edited) lol i only discovered i was no longer a minion of death when I went to look up the IP address on original sin, fully expecting to see it was dUSt. MEH. You would have been even more sorely disappointed either way. I Meh your meh. Edited August 11, 2014 by OriginalSin
oremus1 Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 I have a question. Why is the word "a w e s o m e " always come out as amesome on phat?
OriginalSin Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 (edited) I have a question. Why is the word "a w e s o m e " always come out as amesome on phat? Because dUSt said so. And there's a fiddler. Edited August 11, 2014 by OriginalSin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now