An Old School Catholic Message Board

No Vs Moderator.

dUSt

Nihil Obstat

Actually, no. Only the inactive ones that hadn't posted in years were jokes. I actually thought the active ones would do a great job because they were all people who wouldn't take it too seriously--which is actually the perfect type of Mediator of Meh for phatmass.

I just didn't anticipate the backlash and perceived sexism that bothered people. I'm weak.

Just for whatever it is worth, I think the Aloysius BG45 team was the best you have ever had. That was a seriously good call to have them around.

PhuturePriest

Actually, no. Only the inactive ones that hadn't posted in years were jokes. I actually thought the active ones would do a great job because they were all people who wouldn't take it too seriously--which is actually the perfect type of Mediator of Meh for phatmass.

I just didn't anticipate the backlash and perceived sexism that bothered people. I'm weak.

I like how it was perceived as sexist despite the fact you once had an all-female moderator team and none of the guys called out sexism.

Fidei Defensor

I have negative cares to give about anything. Let me enforce the rule of law :|

OnlySunshine

It's probably a good thing I wasn't made a mod.  I probably wouldn't have time for it anyway when I start full-time classes and a part-time job in a week.