An Old School Catholic Message Board

Give Me Gratitude Or Give Me Debt

franciscanheart

franciscanheart

I'm grateful to be reminded of the need and importance of gratitude (even though I didn't actually read the post).

:huh: Well, at least you're honest.

PhuturePriest

I'm grateful that I can drink pop instead of water so I can die faster and leave this earth in a more timely fashion.

IcePrincessKRS

Which one? Also: LOL!

I originally meant the one on the amazon link, but then I looked around the other link more... can I just have all of them? :blush:

franciscanheart

I originally meant the one on the amazon link, but then I looked around the other link more... can I just have all of them? :blush:

Right? My original twin family uses the second link for everyone in the house (babies get morning smoothies in the bottle ones if their Dr Browns are dirty) and I love it. Made me want to spend the ridiculous amount of money to get one for me. Haven't done it yet... but eventually!

I am grateful today that my husband has a generous and kind heart, that he is a wonderful husband and a good father. 

I am thankful for an awesome toilet and the invention of 2 and 3 ply soft toilet paper,

I am pretty sure the middle east doesn't have either hence all the chaos.

blazeingstar

I am thankful for an amesome toilet and the invention of 2 and 3 ply soft toilet paper,

I am pretty sure the middle east doesn't have either hence all the chaos.

Nor most of New England, unfortunately.

We have only half the equation.  Lame toilets and testy septics, and scaly 1 ply.  Except for in the city.  I love to go to city people's houses and use their TP.

I'm not even being sarcastic.  I love nice TP.

Nice TP is something to be grateful to God for

I'm glad I'm alive, and all of my family is alive.

Beats being dead. For now anyway. I still have things to do.

blazeingstar

Directed towards the blogger, the only thing I would be eager to correct is the counter-tops.  grout can easily hold salmonella and other potentially dangerous bacteria.  Everything else in her house is very nice

IcePrincessKRS

Nor most of New England, unfortunately.

We have only half the equation.  Lame toilets and testy septics, and scaly 1 ply.  Except for in the city.  I love to go to city people's houses and use their TP.

I'm not even being sarcastic.  I love nice TP.

Nice TP is something to be grateful to God for

You can buy Charmin in New England. :huh:

blazeingstar

You can buy Charmin in New England. :huh:

City people---Most of Boston, Portland, Manchester, Burlington, most of CT and RI---they have city water/sewer.  However, outside city limits most houses are on wells and septic.  To those posh city dwellers they can use the Charmin.

It's always a treat to take a dump in the city when someone has the fluffy stuff.  My FI's family has septic because of some random water table problem.   It is AMAZING to wipe my butt there.  I honestly do notice the difference. 

You can purchase it, but then you have to throw it in the garbage.  Septics don't like fluffy toilet paper.  I like fluffy toilet paper.  But I'm not a city girl.

franciscanheart

ANYWAY, we all have access to toilet paper and toilets so LET'S BE GRATEFUL.

I'm grateful for my shoes. They aren't particularly beautiful and they are falling apart, but I have the means to buy new ones when that time comes.