brandelynmarie Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 ...you find multiple procession candles in the bottom of your purse following the Feast of the Assumption! :hehe2:
Not A Mallard Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 (edited) ...you pray to Mary. Edited August 17, 2014 by Not A Mallard
OnlySunshine Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 ...everyone looks at you from the other side of the Church when singing the "Gloria" since you know all the words. :hehe2: Someone did that to me today and I thought it was so funny!
ChristinaTherese Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 ...your idea of a nice Sunday afternoon involves wandering around town and praying in churches that you find on the way, in search of a perpetual adoration chapel. (No, this is not that devout of a town that I was even remotely likely to find it by accident. I just thought I remembered where it was supposed to be (I was wrong) and then I got lucky twice. I mean, I've had a rough time lately and God had mercy on me. Oh, and the second open church had a sign telling me where it is, as well some wonderful nuns and adoration.)
Ancilla Domini Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 When you frequently get hymns or liturgical music stuck in your head.
Immanuel Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 (edited) When you frequently get hymns or liturgical music stuck in your head. Oh yes! Then you find yourself humming them while shopping in the grocery store. :hehe: Edited August 17, 2014 by Immanuel
Not A Mallard Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 ...you're tempted to genuflect while at a Protestant church.
Credo in Deum Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 ...when the artists in your music playlists are also offering Masses for you.
CountrySteve937 Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 You know which day of the week it is because of the Rosary.
OnlySunshine Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 ...you have a home altar or prayer corner with statues, icons, a crucifix, and holy cards. ;) ...when most of the books on your bookshelf are about Catholicism.
Credo in Deum Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 ...when people stare at you for making the sign of the cross over your food before you eat it..
brandelynmarie Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 You know which day of the week it is because of the Rosary. ...& you know how many rosaries &/or chaplets it takes to walk or drive somewhere!
CountrySteve937 Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 When you thing the proper shape for notes is squares.
puellapaschalis Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 ...you're tempted to genuflect while at a Protestant church. ...you catch yourself almost genuflecting before sitting down in the cinema.
Not A Mallard Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 (edited) ...when you're at the cinema and you're tempted to make the Sign of the Cross at the end of a very satisfying movie. Edited August 17, 2014 by Not A Mallard
Ancilla Domini Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 (edited) When you walk into a movie theatre and confidently genuflect before you enter your row. :hehe2: Edited August 17, 2014 by Ancilla Domini
brandelynmarie Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 ...you have a rosary hanging from your rearview mirror & a JMJ sticker in your rear window. :)
Spem in alium Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 ...when most of the books on your bookshelf are about Catholicism. Yes! I think I need to buy a new set of shelves. ...if you carry multiple rosaries and a third-class relic in your bag.
brandelynmarie Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 ...you walk into your favorite Catholic gift shop & think, "I think I've managed to hang something from here in almost every room of my house!" Especially icons :love:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now