An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Would Be Cool Catholic Names For A Dog?

KarenJoanna

Dogs respond well to two syllable names that contain the "k" sound and end with "y". With this in mind, Rochy would be great. You want to avoid names that sound like a command. For example, "Bosco" has a sound in it that sounds like "no". "Misfit" sounds like "sit", etc. Unless you want a confused dog or a dog you don't want to boss around I guess.

My last dog's name was Benedict (Benny). Before that, Itchy. They're dead.

Ancilla Domini

Dogs respond well to two syllable names that contain the "k" sound and end with "y". With this in mind, Rochy would be great. You want to avoid names that sound like a command. For example, "Bosco" has a sound in it that sounds like "no". "Misfit" sounds like "sit", etc. Unless you want a confused dog or a dog you don't want to boss around I guess.

Name your dog Fetch. Then tell him to sit. "Sit, Fetch!"

Insanity guaranteed.

insane-dog.jpg

Ah, so Kitty would be a good name for a puppy.

Maffalda. If it's female.

Brett. Tho dUst is right, he used to sit down when you called him to come.

Neither of those is particularly Catholic, but you could make them so.

brandelynmarie

Huh, I did not know this...no more dogs?