PhuturePriest Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 Some Disney. (Not very much.) Definitely not that one, though. :P I believe I've seen 3...I think. Maybe 5 at the most? Unless Mulan is part of that list, I will have lost so much respect for you...
Ancilla Domini Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 Unless Mulan is part of that list, I will have lost so much respect for you... *runs off and quickly watches Mulan* :P Never seen it, I admit. Mea culpa! I've seen Robin Hood, though, which, in my opinion, is the best Disney film ever. XD
PhuturePriest Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 *runs off and quickly watches Mulan* :P Never seen it, I admit. Mea culpa! I've seen Robin Hood, though, which, in my opinion, is the best Disney film ever. XD How would you even know! Robin Hood is good, but it is far from the best. I'm going to give you a syllabus of movies you have to watch at the nearest opportunity.
Not A Mallard Posted September 12, 2014 Author Posted September 12, 2014 I've seen... Snow White Lady and the Tramp The Rescuers Down Under The Little Mermaid Beauty and the Beast The Lion King The Hunchback of Notre Dame Mulan Tarzan ...Those are the ones from before the year 2000 that (I remember that) I've seen.
Ancilla Domini Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 How would you even know! Robin Hood is good, but it is far from the best. I'm going to give you a syllabus of movies you have to watch at the nearest opportunity. Oh, please do. XD Whether I will watch them or not remains to be seen; however, I will be open-minded! :P
Not A Mallard Posted September 12, 2014 Author Posted September 12, 2014 a dozen guys sitting in a room arguing 12 Angry Men Haven't seen it, but I can guess from the title alone.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 a dozen guys sitting in a room arguing Reservoir Dogs?
Credo in Deum Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 Reservoir Dogs? Colors try to pull off a diamond heist; however, it turns out some colors don't mix.
Ancilla Domini Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 12 Angry Men Haven't seen it, but I can guess from the title alone. A W E S O M E movie! You should watch it.
Not A Mallard Posted September 12, 2014 Author Posted September 12, 2014 A W E S O M E movie! You should watch it. I guess I should put it on my must-see list along with Citizen Kane, Jaws (maybe), and The Godfather (maybe).
Starets Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 12 Angry Men was right How about this? Obscenely rich old guy dies after whispering something cryptic. What does it mean?
Not A Mallard Posted September 12, 2014 Author Posted September 12, 2014 12 Angry Men was right How about this? Obscenely rich old guy dies after whispering something cryptic. What does it mean? Citizen Kane
Ancilla Domini Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 12 Angry Men was right How about this? Obscenely rich old guy dies after whispering something cryptic. What does it mean? Citizen Kane!
Ancilla Domini Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 Citizen Kane Citizen Kane! A tie, to the minute. :P
Not A Mallard Posted September 12, 2014 Author Posted September 12, 2014 A tie, to the minute. :P Mine's properly italicized. I win.
Ancilla Domini Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 Mine's properly italicized. I win. Mine had an exclamation point. The lukewarm God spits out of His mouth. I win. :P
Not A Mallard Posted September 12, 2014 Author Posted September 12, 2014 Mine had an exclamation point. The lukewarm God spits out of His mouth. I win. :P No. God spits the lukewarm out of His mouth. I win.
Ancilla Domini Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 (edited) No. God spits the lukewarm out of His mouth. I win. Word for word, "But because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold, not hot, I will begin to vomit thee out of My mouth." Now I win. Edited September 12, 2014 by Ancilla Domini
Not A Mallard Posted September 12, 2014 Author Posted September 12, 2014 Word for word, "But because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold, not hot, I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth." Now I win. Yup.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now