An Old School Catholic Message Board

Update And Info Thread.

maximillion

TheLeastofThese

I am praying for you and A.  May the Lord bring peace, comfort and healing into your situation.  It is obvious from reading this thread that God had His hand on both your lives.

:pray:

• 1 month later...

Hello, everyone,

Maximilian has asked me to post a prayer request for her and Aaron in the Prayer Room, and I will do that.  But I also felt perhaps I should resurrect this thread so anyone who wishes to leave a message could do so.

Max's foster son, Aaron, passed away very suddenly on January 13.  He had been doing well in treatment for his cancer, but things changed fairly suddenly earlier this week, and he went into multiple-organ failure and then passed away early in the morning of the 13th.  

She asks that you pray for the repose of his soul, and that you would also pray for her.

I know Max would like me to thank you for your prayers and support over the last few months.  I do not know if she will feel able to post in here, but I am sure at some point she may read your comments.  You can also PM them to her or to me, and I am sure she will get them.

Blessings,

AnneLine

P.S. Praying for all of you, and let us remember to tell all those we cherish that we love them, because we just never know.   I love all of you, and you are in my prayers.

Thank you AL for posting this, such a difficult time for Max, 

God Bless you for your love and concern for all of us.

franciscanheart

Many prayers going up for Max, and prayers also for the repose of Aaron's soul. How terribly tragic. May the love of our Lord blanket Max's heart.

PhuturePriest

Hello, everyone,

Maximilian has asked me to post a prayer request for her and Aaron in the Prayer Room, and I will do that.  But I also felt perhaps I should resurrect this thread so anyone who wishes to leave a message could do so.

Max's foster son, Aaron, passed away very suddenly on January 13.  He had been doing well in treatment for his cancer, but things changed fairly suddenly earlier this week, and he went into multiple-organ failure and then passed away early in the morning of the 13th.  

She asks that you pray for the repose of his soul, and that you would also pray for her.

I know Max would like me to thank you for your prayers and support over the last few months.  I do not know if she will feel able to post in here, but I am sure at some point she may read your comments.  You can also PM them to her or to me, and I am sure she will get them.

Blessings,

AnneLine

P.S. Praying for all of you, and let us remember to tell all those we cherish that we love them, because we just never know.   I love all of you, and you are in my prayers.

Christe Eleison.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him.

veritasluxmea

I just want to let you know I will remember you, maximillian, and your son Aaron in my adoration hour. Peace to you and him. 

My thanks and prayers for you all......I cant say much as it is all still too new.

The funeral will be on Tuesday, I am not attending as it is not in any way even a 'service'. 

I thank God Aaron was in no pain and slipped very gently and quietly away. I was with him while he was still lucid and able to say my goodbyes. Sadly I have no idea as to the state of his soul......

Please keep me in your prayers as I face this difficult time of grieving and remembering, and once more, thank you all so much.

franciscanheart

My thanks and prayers for you all......I cant say much as it is all still too new.

The funeral will be on Tuesday, I am not attending as it is not in any way even a 'service'.

I thank God Aaron was in no pain and slipped very gently and quietly away. I was with him while he was still lucid and able to say my goodbyes. Sadly I have no idea as to the state of his soul......

Please keep me in your prayers as I face this difficult time of grieving and remembering, and once more, thank you all so much.

:pray: Edited by franciscanheart