Gabriela Posted November 9, 2014 Author Posted November 9, 2014 Looks like cash money to me. And if indeed you make even one dollar off of it, I want that name change I requested in exchange for all the time and effort I put into drawing your attention to this amazing opportunity. (Please.)
dUSt Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 One time I put Google Ads on this site and made over $300 the first month only to have Google take it all back and say we had invalid clicks. I've given up on everything since then.
veritasluxmea Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 (edited) Well, that explains a lot. At least give her the name change for trying. Don't be google. Edited November 9, 2014 by veritasluxmea
veritasluxmea Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 I want that name change I requested (Please.) #peoplehavetherighttochangetheirusernames2014
Gabriela Posted November 9, 2014 Author Posted November 9, 2014 (edited) Someone say name change? I said name change. A month ago. In a PM to Our Honorable Leader. Got ignored. Either because the PM system failed, or because Our Honorable Leader was over-mehd. But no judgment here... Edited November 9, 2014 by curiousing
Gabriela Posted November 9, 2014 Author Posted November 9, 2014 One time I put Google Ads on this site and made over $300 the first month only to have Google take it all back and say we had invalid clicks. I've given up on everything since then. I commiserate. I've been trying to get Google to read a research proposal for months now, but the place is like a stinking fortress. Am starting to hate them. And not just because of Google+.
veritasluxmea Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 #dustistheoppressor2014 #konyforphatmass2014
Gabriela Posted November 9, 2014 Author Posted November 9, 2014 I will not prop or even cite that. I want my name change. Obedience and docility. Obedience and docility. Obedience and docility...
dUSt Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 Looks like cash money to me. And if indeed you make even one dollar off of it, I want that name change I requested in exchange for all the time and effort I put into drawing your attention to this amazing opportunity. (Please.) What name change
Gabriela Posted November 9, 2014 Author Posted November 9, 2014 What name change I'm not sure if you're asking me which name I'd like, or saying that you don't remember me ever asking for a name change. In case of the former: Gabriela, please. Or as a second choice: Marie. I checked the Pham pages and it looks like neither of those is taken.
dUSt Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 I'm not sure if you're asking me which name I'd like, or saying that you don't remember me ever asking for a name change. In case of the former: Gabriela, please. Or as a second choice: Marie. I checked the Pham pages and it looks like neither of those is taken. Done.
Gabriela Posted November 10, 2014 Author Posted November 10, 2014 Done. You are flipping kidding me. DUDE! COME ON!
Gabriela Posted November 10, 2014 Author Posted November 10, 2014 Marie Gabriela "Gabriela Marie" sounds better. Longer names (i.e., with more syllables) always sound better up front.
Gabriela Posted November 10, 2014 Author Posted November 10, 2014 Done. Please, dUSt, don't really leave it that way! It's embarrassing! :cry:
TheLordsSouljah Posted November 10, 2014 Posted November 10, 2014 Please, dUSt, don't really leave it that way! It's embarrassing! :cry: dUSt probably thinks you live up to your name too much hehe :hmmm: :rotfl2:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now