Gabriela Posted November 12, 2014 Author Posted November 12, 2014 I'm glad everyone is having a ball making fun of me. It's always my pleasure to humor others. But what I'd really like is a name change.
Basilisa Marie Posted November 12, 2014 Posted November 12, 2014 "Gabriela Marie" sounds better. Longer names (i.e., with more syllables) always sound better up front. Psh, then they'd get you confused with me. :P
Gabriela Posted November 12, 2014 Author Posted November 12, 2014 (edited) Psh, then they'd get you confused with me. :P Huh. I did not think of that! As long as you keep your pony [<edit] and I keep my angel, I think we'll be ok, though. ;) Especially considering that DUST HAS NOT EVEN CHANGED MY NAME YET!!! DUST!!! REALLY!!! Edited November 12, 2014 by Gabriela Please
Basilisa Marie Posted November 12, 2014 Posted November 12, 2014 Pinkie Pie is fabulous indeed. I used to have a vaguely intimidating painting of Mary, but I feel like a My Little Pony is more my style these days. For now. :evil:
veritasluxmea Posted November 12, 2014 Posted November 12, 2014 (edited) spoiler: dust isn't going to change your name. probably ever. welcome to phatmass. Edited November 12, 2014 by veritasluxmea
Gabriela Posted November 13, 2014 Author Posted November 13, 2014 I wonder how others look on the fact that you had sunken to the level of asking a measly $5 for t-shirts, then someone tried to help you make some money, then you cruelly changed their username to something that everyone would laugh at and make fun of. Who will dare to help you again if you leave matters in this state?
veritasluxmea Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 I wonder how others look on the fact that you had sunken to the level of asking a measly $5 for t-shirts, then someone tried to help you make some money, then you cruelly changed their username to something that everyone would laugh at and make fun of.
Batman Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Obedience and docility. Obedience and docility. Obedience and docility... Just change the name, pl--- DAMMIT!
Gabriela Posted November 13, 2014 Author Posted November 13, 2014 Well, the implication of everybody's stupid memes was that I was being TOO obedient and docile!
Ancilla Domini Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Well, the implication of everybody's stupid memes was that I was being TOO obedient and docile! Actually, my memes had nothing to do with the post whatsoever. :P I just got excited that someone else knew the movie What About Bob, and started posting clips and pictures from it. :hehe2:
dUSt Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 I wonder how others look on the fact that you had sunken to the level of asking a measly $5 for t-shirts, then someone tried to help you make some money, then you cruelly changed their username to something that everyone would laugh at and make fun of. Who will dare to help you again if you leave matters in this state?
Gabriela Posted November 13, 2014 Author Posted November 13, 2014 Thank you, sir. You are kind and merciful.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now