An Old School Catholic Message Board

Patron Saints 2015

Lil Red

Thank-you! From what I have read about her so far, I'm already drawn to St. Joanna, and I expect to become more so over the next year. (BTW--St. Joanna's feast day is June 27 in the Orthodox calendar and May 24 in the Roman Catholic calendar, so I have two different dates to celebrate her.) I read on one site that St. Joanna is especially venerated by the Jesuits--something more for me to read up on. Thanks again!

Hey, two days to party is never a bad thing. :) I hope you & her will get along famously. :)

Thanks Red!!! St. John of God fits perfectly for this coming liturgical year! And thanks!

Wonderful! I'm so glad to hear it. :)

Basilisa Marie

I'm taking that as you want a saint. :P You've received St. Thomas Aquinas. 

BOOOYAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

So that makes Macrina the Elder, Martin de Porres, Anthony Primaldo, and now AQUINAS.   :bananarap:  :bananarap:  :bananarap:

Thanks Red! You're the best! (I guess the Holy Spirit is the best, but you're a nice instrument. :) )

Oh, and my boyfriend wants one. :)  

Edited by Basilisa Marie

TheLeastofThese

Hello-

I'm new to Phatmass and I would really like a patron chosen for me for 2015.  I will, of course pray for you and your intentions, Lil Red!  God bless!   :pray:

BOOOYAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

So that makes Macrina the Elder, Martin de Porres, Anthony Primaldo, and now AQUINAS.   :bananarap:  :bananarap:  :bananarap:

Thanks Red! You're the best! (I guess the Holy Spirit is the best, but you're a nice instrument. :) )

Oh, and my boyfriend wants one. :)

hahaha! you gave me a smile on this Monday morning. :) 

Your boyfriend received St. Philemon. :)