An Old School Catholic Message Board

Patron Saints 2015

Lil Red

Thank you so much for doing this every year! If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to get a saint for my family :)

Your family's patron is Our Lady of the Rosary. :) 

i did a virtue last year, I'll upgrade to a virtue from annie and a st from lil red :)

One for me please

You've received St. Dominic de Guzman - yup, that St. Dominic, founder of the Dominican Order. :) 

Hello-

I'm new to Phatmass and I would really like a patron chosen for me for 2015.  I will, of course pray for you and your intentions, Lil Red!  God bless!   :pray:

you've received two: St. Anne Line and St. Sebastian. God bless you, and welcome to phatmass! 

Please choose a Saint for me as well, Lil'Red.  I'll post the 'Virtues and Continents' over the weekend, but I didn't -- and don't -- want to steal your thunder!  St. Pius X and I have had a Good year together, so thank you!

Hi Anne, I'm not worried about stealing thunder. It's all for the glory of God, right?  St. Pius X (Giuseppe Sarto, FTW!) is such a great guy, I'm glad you've had a good year. This year, you received two saints: St. Lydia Purpuraria, and St. Joseph the Worker. :)

Wow!    Now this is interesting... because I was married on the feast of St. Joseph the Worker.... and St. Lydia.... the one who assisted St. Paul in his travels?   Wow.   Thank you!   

And.... there's a thread up for those who would like a virtue to cultivate and/or a continent to pray for for 2015... will select on the 20th!  :)  (Shameless cross-promotion.... but yup, it's all for the Glory of God, indeed!)

I would love a Saint for this coming year!

Last year I had St Faustina which was interesting because I ended up really loving the Divine Mercy chaplet and it became a big part of my prayer life.

Thank you Red :) I know next to nothing about St James the Less other than he was an apostle but I'm looking forward to getting to know him. A little obscurity is cool with me.

Wow!    Now this is interesting... because I was married on the feast of St. Joseph the Worker.... and St. Lydia.... the one who assisted St. Paul in his travels?   Wow.   Thank you!   

And.... there's a thread up for those who would like a virtue to cultivate and/or a continent to pray for for 2015... will select on the 20th!   :)  (Shameless cross-promotion.... but yup, it's all for the Glory of God, indeed!)

awesome! Glad you already have a connection! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...