An Old School Catholic Message Board

Does The Government Have The Right To Rule On Gay Marriage?

Anastasia13

How so? Or do I have to read the book to find out?

I don't know what it will take for you to see it. It took me a lot of reading and a lot of arguing. I finally had to abandon the fairy tale that government rules by consent.

seems like we are way over due for another revolution, aim it at the TSA, DHS, Department of Education, both political party big shots,  I got a book some where with more to list, feel free to add more.

would be a trip to see people from here on some militia websites....

Though militias are a weird thing, mainly operating for natural disasters since anything other than that would get them locked up just because.

Would It be possible to ship major corrupt politicians, and the like to gitmo or would they have to be locked up in some club fed ?

red.jpg

rebellion-rebellion-revolution-okami-mat

Default-Share-Icon.jpg  mother-trust-government-wall-art.jpg

e9633801e9bb50299d5e312e96b07191.jpg     48c8bbe54ff473f088433914bdaaacc8.jpg

red.jpg

Those guys need to practice proper firearm safety. Holy crap. Makes me cringe and flinch.

I am seeing at least two fingers in trigger guards, and one for sure, but as many as three guns pointed in extremely unsafe directions. Guy on the far right is guilty of both. Girl beside him might be. I mean, what is the point of a revolution if all the revolutionaries shoot each other in the head by mistake??

PhuturePriest

I am seeing at least two fingers in trigger guards, and one for sure, but as many as three guns pointed in extremely unsafe directions. Guy on the far right is guilty of both. Girl beside him might be. I mean, what is the point of a revolution if all the revolutionaries shoot each other in the head by mistake??

It's a simple matter of fact that if it hadn't been for Patrick Swayze (Depicted practicing proper firearm safety), that revolution would have been dead on arrival.

Edited by PhuturePriest

I finally had to abandon the fairy tale that government rules by consent.

You don't have to convince me of that. I don't think that that fairy tale has me.

What I don't see is how that makes all governments evil. From what I can see, that takes a few more steps.

You don't have to convince me of that. I don't think that that fairy tale has me.

What I don't see is how that makes all governments evil. From what I can see, that takes a few more steps.

If it's not by consent, then it's by force, and if it's by force, then it's no different from any other criminal act.

Does the government have the right to rule on gay marriage?
Yes
Church and state?
Yes
Should the courts and politicians butt out of what we call a sacrament?
Not possible

Child custody, alimony, Child support issues are settled by the court/ Goverment
For instance and are a necessary (evil) in today society Edited by little2add

Unlike court judgments, arbitration awards themselves are not directly enforceable. A party seeking to enforce an arbitration award must resort to judicial remedies, called an action to "confirm" an award

There are tons of non-government criminals out there who would disagree with your bizarre position that enforcement is impossible outside of the government.

I was merely addressing your earlier statement about the impossibility of settling disputes without resorting to a monopoly power. 

tell that to all the single moms trying to raise a kid or two , hold down a job, etc., all alone, relying on Goverment handouts, food stamps and the kindness of strangers.

Edited by little2add

tell that to all the single moms trying to raise a kid or two , hold down a job, etc., all alone, relying on Goverment handouts, food stamps and the kindness of strangers.

non sequitur

There are tons of non-government criminals out there who would disagree with your bizarre position that enforcement is impossible outside of the government.

I was merely addressing your earlier statement about the impossibility of settling disputes without resorting to a monopoly power.

non sequitur